• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Need to catch a bunch of bugs from various seasons!

Forestdweller73

Bells
Feedback
100% (11) +
Hey there! I am trying to complete my bug encyclopedia and I am missing various bugs.

Im missing:

Monarch butterfly
Red dragon fly
Giant petailtail
Ant
Snail
Cricket
Bell cricket
Mole cricket
Walking stick
Bag worm
Lady bug
Violen beetle
Dung beetle
Firefly
Fly

I am not willing to Time travel in my game, so im looking for people who by chance have their town set in the season where these bugs are available! If you do, I can give you IGB to visit and catch them. Thank you!~😊✨

Ants, bagworms, dung beetles, mole crickets and flies can be caught in the current season, winter, so I suggest you catch them first. Also, the island is your best friend when it comes to catching summer bugs! (Specifically butterflies and dragonflies)
Good luck! ^_^

Ants, bagworms, dung beetles, mole crickets and flies can be caught in the current season, winter, so I suggest you catch them first. Also, the island is your best friend when it comes to catching summer bugs! (Specifically butterflies and dragonflies)
Good luck! ^_^

Oh I know about the winter bugs! Alas my town is set in Aughust rn and I have causght all obtainable bugs except for te walking stick. You can catch the giant petail tail on the island?:0

I for sure have dung beetles and some snowballs in my town cutrently.

I can help with bugs available in November. Also I would like to inform you that snowballs and therefore dung beetles are not available when visiting. Otherwise I would have asked for that myself as it's the only bug I'm missing.

I can help with bugs available in November. Also I would like to inform you that snowballs and therefore dung beetles are not available when visiting. Otherwise I would have asked for that myself as it's the only bug I'm missing.

Oh course! I know what bugs are avail when and all. When do you think youd be avail? PM me.

Back