• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Need New Friends to Visit Town!

animalcrossingheaux

Bells
Switch
0191-9423-6435
Feedback
0% (0) +
Just started playing once again and I want to visit your town!! Post Friend codes and I have my gates open. :)

My friend code: 3068-1498-4071

PS: Also, if anyone could direct me on how the hell to visit new towns. I added a bunch of friend codes and it's still saying there are no towns available. Do the friends need to accept my friend request or do they have to be online?

Last edited:
My friend code is on my sidebar!
Also, yes the person you add has to add you back and they also have to open their gates. Here's a tutorial: Click Here
But basically, the person you want to visit has to be on your friends' list and then open their gates by talking to Porter. Then you can ask porter to take you to another town.

Last edited:
Hi! I'm more than happy to add you!

I'll PM my friend code now.

Basically both parties must add each others friend codes (this is in case someone tries to spam you or types the wrong number). The host should then open their town gate.

Hopefully this is OK :)

Just started playing once again and I want to visit your town!! Post Friend codes and I have my gates open. :)

My friend code: 3068-1498-4071

PS: Also, if anyone could direct me on how the hell to visit new towns. I added a bunch of friend codes and it's still saying there are no towns available. Do the friends need to accept my friend request or do they have to be online?

Once you exchange friend codes, both parties much enter the code on their 3DS. Both parties must be online and in-game.

- Head to the train station and speak with Porter.
- Select the option, “Visit another town.
- Then select, “A faraway town.
- Porter will ask you to connect to the Internet. Select, “OK!
- The game will save, and Porter will give you a list of towns that are available to visit.

If the list is blank or the town your looking for is not online, it’s possible the person you exchanged friend codes with does NOT have the train gate open on their end or possibly have it set to, “Best friends only.” You should inquire.

Last edited:
Back