Need help with villager information and moving

Eirynfox

Bells
Pear (Fruit)
I have been offered a Dream villager recently but I have a problem.

I have 10 villagers in my town and none of them are budging! Seriously none have asked to leave in forever. I am hoping one specifically will move out but she has said nothing.

So what I really want to know is... If I go to my friends town and talk to my dream villager and ask them to move in, will they be able to?
What I mean is.. Will they be held in Limbo for a while until someone in my village finally does move out and then the Dreamie will move in? or will they just acknowledge that there are already 10 ppl in my village and keep saying No, I can't move to your town?

I would love any help on answering this, I would love to hear from people who have tried this or similar and not just ppl saying no it can't work because I hear you can only have 10 villagers. (not what I am asking :) )

^
same with me. I tt'd a week to try to get some villagers out but they won't MOVE >:U

You can't ask other villagers to move into your town when your town is full.

But if you have 8-9 villagers you can visit your friends town when they have a villager in boxes and ask them to move in.

Last edited:
Basically what the above said. If your 10th is in boxes you could but if no one is budging then the option to ask them to move in won't be there >.<

For a villager to tell you it's moving, they need to see you and have the surprise emotions and actively come up to you to talk. That's the only way they are ever going to tell you they are thinking of moving. I usually have one villager tell me they are moving every 4-6 days, and then I tell them they shouldn't !

You can go and talk to them, but they will never talk to you about moving unless they first "ping" you.

Last edited:
Back