• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Need help choosing villagers

pinkcosmo101

Bells
I've made a Undertale island and I need to figure out who I should get, so far I got for ideas are:Chevre/Toriel, Cookie/Temmie, Flo/Undyne,Gayle/Alphys, Klaus/Papyrus, Pudge/Sans, and Ribbot/Mettaton. I just need figure out Annoying Dog/Any lazy dog, Asgore/Leopold or Lionel and a cranky villager who would be good as Flowey, if anybody can help out it would appreciated, thank you

Bones would make a great annoying dog just based off of appearances! I have Bones in my town and I like him :)

I love Pudge! He is a good sans. Did you pick him because of his persoanlity or design? I think sans works as a smug too, like maybe marshal or zell.

This is not what I expected when I clicked on this thread and now I wanna be your friend

My island is named Papyrus

anyway, I feel like Octavian has a good flowey vibe, but he's not yellow so it's kinda weird to me. Admirial might be good too. or Gaston lmaooo

This is not what I expected when I clicked on this thread and now I wanna be your friend

anyway, I feel like Octavian has a good flowey vibe, but he's not yellow so it's kinda weird to me. Admirial might be good too. or Gaston lmaooo
we need an octavian and gaston baby to be flowey i feel like that would fit really well lol

I love Pudge! He is a good sans. Did you pick him because of his persoanlity or design? I think sans works as a smug too, like maybe marshal or zell.
I chose to make Sans Lazy and Papyrus Smug since it fits with their personalities and grabbed the 1st villagers that fit, and I am too bonded to them to change now XD(I chose Cub/Bear since their the same species, just different sizes)

No one will be Flowey like Gaston! Seriously though they're good, I'm surprised nobody suggested any villagers for Asgore(Also if anybody wants to visit my island message me.)

No one will be Flowey like Gaston! Seriously though they're good, I'm surprised nobody suggested any villagers for Asgore(Also if anybody wants to visit my island message me.)
I personally think Elvis would make a good Asgore, but out of the ones you were thinking of I'd say Leopold
also I'd love to visit your island sometime :') you can visit mine too at some point if you'd like!

I personally think Elvis would make a good Asgore, but out of the ones you were thinking of I'd say Leopold
also I'd love to visit your island sometime :') you can visit mine too at some point if you'd like!
It'll make sense, since Elvis is the king of rock(that why I chose lion, as king of the jungle) I don't know if personality would work, but I'll keep it in mind, I'll send a friend request when i can.

Last edited:
It'll make sense, since Elvis is the king of rock(that why I chose lion, as king of the jungle) I don't know if personality would work, but I'll keep it in mind, I'll send a friend request when i can.
okay, lmk when you do so I can accept

If you're going for "Flowey" personality, I'd almost recommend Renee. She's like a sour patch kid, one moment she's asking if you're okay, the next she's like: "Wow... you really have no one else to talk to?" lol

Back