• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

North America LF/ISO: 422 Niko. FT: s1-4 and s5 villagers.

Howdy! I know our current trade is still ongoing, but would you be interested in trading my 105 Copper for your 410 Label? If you'd rather wait until our other trade is finished, just let me know. (y)

Howdy! I know our current trade is still ongoing, but would you be interested in trading my 105 Copper for your 410 Label? If you'd rather wait until our other trade is finished, just let me know. (y)
No thanks!

Hello! would you like to trade my 108 Tommy for your 292 Baabara?

Hello! would you like to trade my 108 Tommy for your 292 Baabara?
Do you have anyone else your interested in? And do you have anyone else to offer me? Because I'm wanting to keep trades 2f2+ for now.

Do you have anyone else your interested in? And do you have anyone else to offer me? Because I'm wanting to keep trades 2f2+ for now.
Unfortunately, that's all we have in common! No worries though, I understand :3

Hi would u trade 107 Katie and 361 Purrl for 407 Celeste and 188 Ankha?
I'm sorry, but series 5 SP cards are worth more than s1-4 SP cards to me. And I'm trying to do 2f2+ trades.(so Purrl for Ankha wouldn't work)

I'm sorry, but series 5 SP cards are worth more than s1-4 SP cards to me. And I'm trying to do 2f2+ trades.(so Purrl for Ankha wouldn't work)
Thats ok! Would u trade Katie for Booker instead?

Hi, I'm interested in your 407 Celeste and 410 Label. Here is what I have from your list if you want to trade for a few of them?

103 Kicks 105 Copper 115 Nat 117 Jack 138 Sly 181 Drake 208 Leif 312 Shrunk

Hi, I'm interested in your 407 Celeste and 410 Label. Here is what I have from your list if you want to trade for a few of them?

103 Kicks 105 Copper 115 Nat 117 Jack 138 Sly 181 Drake 208 Leif 312 Shrunk
I'm sorry, but I'm saving the series 5 SP cards for later.

I have Drago (243), would you trade for Filbert (165)?
Ok, I'll probably be willing to do that. I just need to buy stamps, and that'll probably be like a week away.

Ok, I'll probably be willing to do that. I just need to buy stamps, and that'll probably be like a week away.
That is completely fine with me. Sent me a DM whenever you're ready to trade. :)

Hi I have 117 Jack, 103 Kicks, 203 Tom Nook. Do you still have 404 orville, 413 flick, 419 wisp?

Hi I have 117 Jack, 103 Kicks, 203 Tom Nook. Do you still have 404 orville, 413 flick, 419 wisp?
I think you've misread my sheet. Because I don't have those for trade(Although once had a 413 Flick for trade, but not anymore.). Those are just the cards I have iny collection. The cards I have for trade are in the list above in this post.

I think you've misread my sheet. Because I don't have those for trade(Although once had a 413 Flick for trade, but not anymore.). Those are just the cards I have iny collection. The cards I have for trade are in the list above in this post.
Oh I see. Thx for letting me know.

Reactions: CRK
Back