• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

North America LF/ISO: 422 Niko. FT: s1-4 and s5 villagers.

Hey! I have a WA#16 Stu! Would you be willing to trade more than one card for him (maybe like 2-3 cards)? Feel free to pm!

Reactions: CRK
Hey! I have a WA#16 Stu! Would you be willing to trade more than one card for him (maybe like 2-3 cards)? Feel free to pm!
Ok, is he NA? If so, who would you like for him? Also, do you have anyone else I might be interested in?

No he’s actually EU ;; that’s okay though, I appreciate your reply! I hope you find his NA counterpart soon 🙏
Do you have EU of anyone else? I might be interested in EU versions of other cards.

Although nobody reads these, I like to be creative when saying 'bump'.

I have 317 for trade and I am looking for 264 ?
I am located in Canada
I'm sorry, but I've already found Goldie from someone on Reddit. Ironically, they're from Canada and I'm trading them my 264 Marshal for their Goldie.

I'm sorry, but I've already found Goldie from someone on Reddit. Ironically, they're from Canada and I'm trading them my 264 Marshal for their Goldie.
LOL no worries. I think that person might be me !! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I've fixed up my post and I've put pricing, a monthly bump!

Hi there! I have a 421 Niko (422 is Wardell) for you! Since he's a special would you consider trading for two regular villagers? I'm looking for 069 Bella and 080 Eugene

Reactions: CRK
Hi there! I have a 421 Niko (422 is Wardell) for you! Since he's a special would you consider trading for two regular villagers? I'm looking for 069 Bella and 080 Eugene
Sure, I'd appreciate that! Also, sorry about that, I forgot the numbers.

Back