• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Need Design Advice

Lujei

Fairy Queen from Majesty
Bells
Hi all, I need some opinions/advice regarding my island design.

I have recently FINALLY started to seriously design my island (before, I had gotten rid of all water, all trees, and only had buildings left). There are different sections of the island being decorated into a specific theme I wanted, such as a Residential District, Market District, Music Strip, Plaza, Beach Hangout, and Wilderness Area.

These areas all have their own spot, but I have one large corner of the island that is unused. I've been racking my brain, trying to come up with a theme for it and can't decide on one. Please help!

Here are some ideas I had:

Christmas Town
A Festival
Restaurant
Café
Library
Arcade
Putting the Music Strip there instead

I know for sure I do NOT want a garden, forest, or anything too out of place (such as japanese based, trashcore, kidcore, ect. These do not fit the theme of my island). Any ideas are appreciated!

An urban city theme (citycore) can work on your island. I've seen some of those showcases on YouTube and it could fit in

Yeah, I do like that one. I think thats what Im going for on my island. I just need to figure out what to do with the unused corner. If urban city...maybe a restaurant would fit best?

Back