• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

nami's dump 2018-present

a character from a novel my friend might write
the sketch is okay but the colours are kind of iffy hhh
x5KCrtI.jpg

Last edited:
<3 ugh your art is just so perfect! I still very much love the drawing of Yumi you did a while back <3 I simply love it all so much! n.n keep it up I just love seeing it all.

OOPS IM LATE BUT THANK YOU
i actually fixed up the previous drawing a while ago
zEJx0DF.jpg
and i also drew this today but i dont like it hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
FvT0qNB.jpg

its 5am rip ill never fix my sleeping schedule.

Last edited:
uh hello its been a year but this is a section of a wip
ddmfnt6-7bf2ea2f-20ea-4aad-9da0-9aeed1ec0992.png
over the year i pretty much didn't draw digitally at all and instead focused on traditional art, which i think really helped with my digital art. i learnt how to use oil paint too which is super similar to how i paint digitally! this is the first time ive painted digitally in probably 6 months but i was able to pick it up again super quick!!

oh my god looking at my old art is making me cringe so bad

Last edited:
2OPId4U.png
WrLdCuX.png

hopefully i can get more into doing art for myself now that the country is in lockdown :/

Last edited:
Wow really great work! You've become so skilled rendering skin! I hope you have a lot of inspiration during this opportunity to draw a lot!

shshshshshshownuu.png
chumngklhkhkh.png
Wow really great work! You've become so skilled rendering skin! I hope you have a lot of inspiration during this opportunity to draw a lot!
thank you so much :'))

Beautiful art :love:

I love that the last one you posted still has the sketch/draft portion, it's so interesting to me to see the process!

NAMII im in love w your new stuff! the way you paint skin is soso good, love the splashes of colour in your latest wip <3 glad that you learned a lot from oil painting!! i really want to do more traditional painting too

Back