Buying a lemon ๐Ÿ‹

yes! what would u like for one?
It's free. I should be able to gift mine, I believe. I can send a silly message like, 'First they're sour, then they're sweet!' (it's the sourpatch slogan lol) But I can do any message you would like or none if you prefer that to.

It's free. I should be able to gift mine, I believe. I can send a silly message like, 'First they're sour, then they're sweet!' (it's the sourpatch slogan lol) But I can do any message you would like or none if you prefer that to.

@-Blue- homie thatโ€™s far too kind!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ please at least let me do some art for you of literally anything - that message sounds perfect LMAO

editing my message because I FORGOT TO QUOTE ๐Ÿซฃ

@-Blue- homie thatโ€™s far too kind!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ please at least let me do some art for you of literally anything - that message sounds perfect LMAO

editing my message because I FORGOT TO QUOTE ๐Ÿซฃ
Haha I was ready to just send it before replying, but I never know if my puns will bother someone or not lol. You really don't have to do anything. Just glad I could help you get closer to your fruit completion. I appreciate it though!

Your art is very lovely btw! I need to check out the art category more often and also practice more. In fact I have some free time now, I think that's what I'm going to do.

Back