• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

nami's dump 2018-present

your art is very pretty *_* the way you paint is so lovely, and I also adore the other style you've been posting recently!? your ocs are the cutest I'm sdkmfldmkdf they're just very cute

your art is very pretty *_* the way you paint is so lovely, and I also adore the other style you've been posting recently!? your ocs are the cutest I'm sdkmfldmkdf they're just very cute (idk if my reply posted the first time the forum is being weird sorry)

your art is very pretty *_* the way you paint is so lovely, and I also adore the other style you've been posting recently!? your ocs are the cutest I'm sdkmfldmkdf they're just very cute (idk if my reply posted the first time the forum is being weird sorry)

thank you so much! <3
i'm glad you like my art ;;;
im planning on painting this in real life so this was just a test... i hope i don't mess it up.
qYqOMfI.jpg

gtHlJ9F.jpg
JZvl7Sg.jpg

Last edited:
hi i havent drawn in a while so i'm back with this
and by i mean i havent drawn, i mean I HAVENT DRAWN. like at all. not even a tiny doodle. so here.
H2ygUeo.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

im planning on painting this in real life so this was just a test... i hope i don't mess it up.
qYqOMfI.jpg

also update on this. i did the background, didn't like it, so i stopped to leave the pain for the next week. or 2, or never.

Last edited:
hi i havent drawn in a while so i'm back with this
and by i mean i havent drawn, i mean I HAVENT DRAWN. like at all. not even a tiny doodle. so here.
H2ygUeo.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

also update on this. i did the background, didn't like it, so i stopped to leave the pain for the next week. or 2, or never.

amazing beautiful incredible 10/10 your best piece

no but really that painting looks really really nice!! it'd be super cool if you finished the traditional version omg

Perfect thats my favourite how much for a commission?

But basically what lunatepic said, I love your painting style, it looks amazing :D

amazing beautiful incredible 10/10 your best piece

no but really that painting looks really really nice!! it'd be super cool if you finished the traditional version omg
heheh yeah it's a masterpiece
and thank you ;;;

Perfect thats my favourite how much for a commission?

But basically what lunatepic said, I love your painting style, it looks amazing :D

um is 10,000 tbt okay with you? i knocked down the price for you just a bit <3
(but seriously, thank you haha)

Last edited:
idk
i haven't been drawing much lately. focusing more on music
O5H2t6h.jpg

Last edited:
idk
i haven't been drawing much lately. focusing more on music
this is so angsty and pretty, I loveee. you nailed the pained expression!!
by music do you mean playing an instrument? or maybe songwriting? either way that's really cool :DD

this is so angsty and pretty, I loveee. you nailed the pained expression!!
by music do you mean playing an instrument? or maybe songwriting? either way that's really cool :DD
thank you;;;
yeah i play the piano and i've been learning a few more pieces (though i'm not very good at it)
i really want to write a song but i think i need a better understanding of songwriting and all that jazzzz //

i. struggle.
luhroqE.png

pain.

alrigjt i just realised i forgot to save and i shaded all the clothes fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Last edited:
did this for a twitter community
havent drawn in a long time uuuh
DW3a4gP.jpg

Last edited:
i didnt draw the whole of may whoops
R9FBmJT.png

(twitter banner for @kpop__universe)

kIadtUh.jpg

lol that contrast of styles

Last edited:
iLg0gGs.jpg

WhiQ2EC.jpg

i guess lol
the more i look at them the more i hate them hhhhhh
btw i might be studying art properly next school year so look forward to me drawing more
i hope ill idk improve lol what even is improvement who is she

Last edited:
Awesome stuff! I especially like the fullbody that you posted back in March!

Keep up the awesome work, I'd love to see more!

Back