nah its all good now :]

.::PurpleLife::.

Bells
Please help my brother and I. :[

My brother was trying to do something with his sd card and the wii. I can't remember at the moment, but something unexpected happened. He was distracted looking at his computer while putting in the sd card into the wii. While we watched toturials my brother and I heard a *zzzz* sound for when your wii sucks in your cd. And yeah....it sucked up the sd card. So...my brother and I laughed at firrst thinking how stupid we were but then it got serious...we tried and tried shaking the wii..which made it worse..we couldnt hear the sd anymore in the cd slot....my mom tried using a straw and sucking in to see if the air pressure sucked in the card then quickly pull straw out...we think she broke w.e. read the cds...we looked up toturials on how to dissemble his wii but there was a screw that all tutorials took off and we couldnt find w.e. screw they were talking about...my mom messed around with it and my brother did too...nothing...then they tried with long skinny things to poke it with...it sucked up a piece of something...NOW ITS WORSE...we are really stressed out right now...please please with a cherry on top..HELP

Please help my brother :[

and for you lazy readers heres long story short:
sd card got stuck in cd slot and we cant disable wii. my brother and mom tried using long skinny things to poke it out or something but a piece of w.e. got stuck there. we need help

Bacon Boy said:
Bad thing is, if it's no longer under warranty, you'll have to pay for repairs.
D:
he got his wii on release date and his warranty was only for 2 yrs i think
i think 2 yrs passed already

Bita said:
Tyeforce said:
The best thing for you to do would be to send it to Nintendo to be repaired. =/
he used to hack so he's afraid nintendo might see his sd card :/
That doesn't matter. Chances are your Wii's warranty is up, so you'd have to pay for the repair, anyway. I think it's, like, $50. Anyway, Nintendo has to fix it if you pay them, whether it's been hacked or not. Hacking only voids your warranty, which yours has probably already expired, if you've had your Wii for more than a year.

Well, sadly i have to go to sleep but ill get right back to it tomorrow after school...
meanwhile post anything that might help :[
*sigh* well atleast it isnt his xbox360 or he would have freaked out by now

Bita said:
Tyeforce said:
he used to hack so he's afraid nintendo might see his sd card :/
It's still the best option.

It's not very hard to take it apart, but I guess everyone has to have a tutorial to do anything right these days..

Best bet is to pay the fifty dollars for repairs, though you may not get the SD card back.

This story reminded me of this story. Do what the woman did and call Nintendo. Opening it up with no tech experience or poking things in it will most likely make things worse.

MrCrazyDavis said:
Tyeforce said:
^ Also why did he stick an SD card in the CD slot.
who would want to? <.<
rly..use your head

hmm maybe u should read the story if you want to know details..hmmm <.<

@otherpplz:
my bro bought a tri-wing screw driver and i think thats all we neeeded i guess...well hopefully its works...its still shippin..lol..yay! :p

Back