• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop ♔Naekoya's♔ │ 💝 Temporary Signature Shop ! 💝 │ ೭੧(。◕‿◕✿)੭೨

vcbKtz7.gif
Request Form for Name sigs! (copy & paste the list!)
Jr3Aw4p.gif
Name: bangigachu
Font: Same font used for "Naekoya"
Background: Here
Extra icons/chibi addon: Her.
Others: If you want to erase the background for the chibi, you can, I have permission to use the art as I'd like as long as I have credits going back to her DA listed wherever I use it :]
Payment Total: 150 + chibi add on?
Donation/Tip: 30-75

Accepted. Signature has been sent via PM ^^

still taking requests c:

vcbKtz7.gif
Request Form for town sigs! (copy & paste the list!)
Jr3Aw4p.gif
Mayor/Name: Sofie
Town: Milklim
Native fruit (optional): Cherry
Fc:: 0834-4436-7307
Da: N/A ( how much would it to be update da when I have completed my town please?)
Villagers: Marshal*, Fauna, Merengue*, Julian*, Lolly, Sprinkle, Marian, Lily, Bluebear, Dora (the ones with * are the ones I have obtained)
Sprite obtained: mint cotton candy cone
Background: https://secure.static.tumblr.com/fd...mblr_static_aep6hj5am74k8cw48kwccsw4g_640.gif
shape/border: a cloud but could you try and get most of the background in and the castle and Ferris wheel please
Font pinky swear
Extra icons/chibi addon: Chibi gif addon (I have an idea of how I would like my Chibi mayor to look if that's okay?)
Others: could you do mine like the milktea example in the cloud please with the my town name Milklim above the Ferris wheel with a curve ?
Payment Total: 215tbt if I am correct ?
Donation/Tip: 10tbt (sorry I can't offer any more :()

Last edited:
Completed order. ^^
It's perfect thank you so much ����✨���� I can't wait to order a name in the near future is well ��

Back