• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

❤ N64's Art Shop ❤ (Closed)

Username:Yunamoon
Request:Cute Sparro surprising with coffee + gifts + Green Bay Packers tickets on Valentines Day
References:lol the fact I feel like a sap?
Specific Pose/Expression? Excited
Background (if any): surprise me if you want!
Offer in TBT: Hmmm. With the tbt I have I can do 40 now and go make 10 more? So a final of 50? Let me know if you need even more and I will slave over the forums lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

How much would it be to add my mayor receiving the gifts as well? :O

- - - Post Merge - - -

WHY DID IT MERGE. GLITCH CITY

Request:Cute Sparro surprising with coffee + gifts + Green Bay Packers tickets on Valentines Day
Offer in TBT: Hmmm. With the tbt I have I can do 40 now and go make 10 more? So a final of 50? Let me know if you need even more and I will slave over the forums lol

So you would like a drawing of simply Sparro with all those gr9 gifts? I think I can do that. :rolleyes: Would you also like your player/mayor in there or only Sparro?

And yes, 50 tbt will be fine ^^

How much would it be to add my mayor receiving the gifts as well? :O

Yeah the forum is glitching out pretty bad rn, I'm slowly accommodating myself to it lol

I could add your mayor for another 20 tbt if that's okay?

Yeah the forum is glitching out pretty bad rn, I'm slowly accommodating myself to it lol

I could add your mayor for another 20 tbt if that's okay?

So a grand total of 70? Sure! Here she is:

IMG_1268.jpg

Omg so cutesy I love it #_#

I'm currently working on a commission for Zarii, and I will start working on this as soon as I'm done with it ^^

Cute is normally not my style lmao. It's rare and it hurts but this commission is adorable. I'll pay you asap when I hit 71 lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Payment is in!

Cute is normally not my style lmao. It's rare and it hurts but this commission is adorable. I'll pay you asap when I hit 71 lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Payment is in!

Ty! Like I said I'll get to work on it as soon as I can ^o^

I'm in debt, that's why I can't order from you again yet.

Yea it looks like I have a bunch of tbt, but I've made orders and the total cost is double of what I have.

I will be back

Last edited:
I'm in debt, that's why I can't order from you again yet.

Yea it looks like I have a bunch of tbt, but I've made orders and the total cost is double of what I have.

I will be back

And I will be here:rolleyes:

Bump!

I'm about halfway done with YunaMoon's request! After that I'm empty ;~;

Prime time to work on an art trade and some other drawings I want to do! ^o^

I finished your request!
E7oSb8A.jpg

This one took a whopping 4 hours, because I was constantly having issues with drawing Sparro... lol I'm not used to drawing the bird villagers. I tried my hardest to make him look cute. I simplified the overall design a bit and made it more "cutesy". I also have it a pastel background which is a nice addition but doesn't draw too much attention away from the drawing itself.

Crap I'm getting a bit too technical here uhh...

ANYWAYS... I hope you like it! Definitely worth my time ;w; That wasn't a sarcastic comment lol I rly enjoyed drawing this

Back