• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

❤ N64's Art Shop ❤ (Closed)

Username: Issi
Request: Mayor Jesus (My BFFs mayor, dont write that though just Mayor Jesus)
References:
Clothing and apperence: Black hair and blue eyes. Rainbow Feather in hair. Holding Gold Rose in Mouth. Custom Long Sleeve Shirt (see references). Shirt is black with gray middle, has gold/yellow strap holding sword which can be seen across back. Sword has black blade and black handle. Small gold/yellow triforce on each shoulder. Has white string with a piece of a broken heart container (blue and red on edges) as necklace. Has black demin pants (look up on moridb if needed) and black shoes.
Specific Pose/Expression? It's in the pic
Background: Something like the other two you did for me, make it pretty :3
Offer in TBT: Is 35 okay? I think it's sorta low but I'm trying to save up.

K I finished it! I'm sorry it took forever, it was mostly due to no motivation since I've been frustrated recently. Drawings like these usually only take me 1-2 hours. There was a lot of black in this picture but I think I handled it pretty well. The pics were a bit hard to see the details, so if you want anything changed on it just tell me and I'll fix it up.
3NCZrIa.jpg

I hope you like it! ^o^

Omg yeesssss it's AMAZING! You nailed it lol I love it tysm owo Perfect!

And it's okay, the important thing is it was really worth the wait :D (which was a short wait, anyway xD).

Omg yeesssss it's AMAZING! You nailed it lol I love it tysm owo Perfect!

And it's okay, the important thing is it was really worth the wait :D (which was a short wait, anyway xD).

Well I rly glad that you like it! ;w;

Well I rly glad that you like it! ;w;

It's amazing ;-; I think I'm gonna end up requesting some more characters from you very soon, so be ready xD

The one you just did was the hardest because the custom shirt and everything, but you did it really well!

It's amazing ;-; I think I'm gonna end up requesting some more characters from you very soon, so be ready xD

The one you just did was the hardest because the custom shirt and everything, but you did it really well!
Ty~ I try lol ;w;

And my shop has been pretty slow so I am definitely ready =D

^.^

That's good :D

One's gonna be a neko girl, and the other, well, just this weird pink haired girl, so yeah.

Practice your cat ears xD

I actually draw animals pretty well so I think cats ears won't be a problem :)

Last edited:
Username: allainah
Request: a chibi , like the style you did for pinkcotton! it looks adorb
References: here
Specific Pose/Expression? the first pic in my album where her eyes are closed & she's blushing c:
Background (if any): a very soft pink color
Offer in TBT: 50 tbt?

b.t.w sometimes it's hard for ppl to see the color of her dress so the top is white with dark red details, skirt part is a very light pinky peach color.

Your request is finished! I had a few stumbles with the dress after the style was changed but I think it came out nicely. Hope you like it ;w;
nktUwjI.jpg

Your art is beautiful! I will definitely have to order something when I get more TBT!

Your request is finished! I had a few stumbles with the dress after the style was changed but I think it came out nicely. Hope you like it ;w;
nktUwjI.jpg

the dress is perfect and everything is so piiiinkk i love it !! *-* tyvm <3 sending btb now!

May I ask how much do you tend to charge for art of an AC villager? Just so I know what to aim for!

Back