• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Mystery item giveaway!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraphique

Bells
Orange (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (4) +
(I know this is a lot to read but please read it before I add you)
Hello all!
I'm Alice from Operetta
I recently participated in a giveaway and decided that it would be a terrific idea for me to do the same
I have four human characters in my town and they all have so much junk in their closets!
It's also a great opportunity to bump up the number of visitors I've had over so I can change my train station
I'd like to make this very clear: I do not know what you are getting!
I have used wrapping paper and wrapped everything
I did not separate anything, so it's only in order to what I picked up first
(I moved everything to a different spot)
Most of it is unorderables, some rare items, Graciegrace clothes and some other junk that I found and didn't want
FC is: 0061-2104-2611

I do have a few rules:
When you arrive WAIT for me and I will show you where the items are
DO NOT CROSS THE BRIDGES
Do not talk to any villagers
Stay out of any buildings and away from my plaza
I have designated a certain area where all the items are and put some paths around it
Stay inside of the area until I end the session
Do not roam around ,pick up an item and move on to the next one
DO NOT CROSS THE TRAIN TRACKS
Only fill your pockets, DO NOT GO TO THE LOCKERS IN THE STATION AND THEN COME BACK

The only reason I am being this strict is because I've seen what happens when people do as they please
Please be considerate of others and don't be rude
I'm still iffy on asking for donations, but if you'd like to contribute, then I'd be happy to accept
Please remember that this is a giveaway, and I can stop if I feel like you are being rude or ungrateful
It is first come first serve, but if I see you come more than once before others have had a chance, I will flip the switch
This has to be fair
Once I have the first four people I will open my gates
If you read all or most of this and get the gist of how this is going to go post this word and add me: gardenia​

If you're gonna have a second group, then I'd like to come please. Gardenia

If you're gonna have a second group, then I'd like to come please. Gardenia

Of course!
Please add me and be patient
I will be opening again soon

- - - Post Merge - - -

Come on guys!
I have so much stuff left! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back