100% (89) +
Just as the title says, I have

Pietro - BULBADRAGON
Jambette -
Pashmina -
Kevin - GUNSOVERBEAUTY
Hopper - BULBADRAGON/KLUKE
Diva -

Up for reservation and would love any dreamie of mine in my signature or a basket of perfect fruit (other than cherry) in return! I TT a lot so I could get someone out rather quick!

Last edited:
I have Kody in my holding town. As soon as its full (I JUST got it yesterday), I'll let ya know.

nothing required! But if you ever get Agent S, Gaston or Amelia PLEASE let me know. Looking for them for my kids's towns. Right now my holding town is at 8 villagers, so I may try and pick up a couple today for other people so I can start cycling out who i already have in that town. So sorry about Filbert. My 2nd to oldest son's all time dreamie is Nibbles and he accidently tt'ed her into boxes, so were working on his 16 cycle, too. So far he's at 1, LOL!

nothing required! But if you ever get Agent S, Gaston or Amelia PLEASE let me know. Looking for them for my kids's towns. Right now my holding town is at 8 villagers, so I may try and pick up a couple today for other people so I can start cycling out who i already have in that town. So sorry about Filbert. My 2nd to oldest son's all time dreamie is Nibbles and he accidently tt'ed her into boxes, so were working on his 16 cycle, too. So far he's at 1, LOL!

Ugh yes I was so sad about Filbert. TTd a few days without running around town for pings and he leaves. I've learned my lesson. But I will definitely let you know about those three. If one moves in or arrives in the campsite I'll make them move into my town and I'll hold them for you!

I would really love Pashimina! I can give you as many perfect peaches as you'd like :)

I would really love Pashimina! I can give you as many perfect peaches as you'd like :)

okay! I'll let you know when she pings me!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have perfect apples and pears for Kevin

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's for my sister

sounds great! I'll let you know when he pings!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have perfect peaches and Kody for either Hopper or Pietro.

someone's already offered me Kody, but for the fruit I'll trade you either one!

Okay, I'd rather have Hopper but let me know when either moves. I'll take whichever moves first.

Okay, I'd rather have Hopper but let me know when either moves. I'll take whichever moves first.

Okay, I was about to ask which one you preferred over the other. If Pietro asks first would you rather me find someone else so you can have Hopper or would you like him too?

Back