• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

my town is littered with so much furniture

There's loads of way to store furniture/items other than littering your town!

- Wrap them up and put them in your museum (this only takes up 1 space each and is good to store furniture you want but won't be using any time soon)
- Use side characters closets to store stuff (self exploratory)
- Wrap it up and put it into spare rooms in your/side characters house (same as museum)

And if you still can't store it all, choose what you want and sell some on the TBT Marketplace/Re-Tail. There'll be loads of people looking for certain pieces of furniture that you may have.

I have the same problem, but I can't put it in my storage because it's full of flowers I want to give away.

- Wrap them up and put them in your museum (this only takes up 1 space each and is good to store furniture you want but won't be using any time soon)

wHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THIS

- Wrap them up and put them in your museum (this only takes up 1 space each and is good to store furniture you want but won't be using any time soon).

Holy Crap! I've been playing this game for two years and NEVER thought to try something like this. Thanks for the tip!

You could sell them to other people who need them in the Re-Tail Board.

There's loads of way to store furniture/items other than littering your town!

Holy Crap! I've been playing this game for two years and NEVER thought to try something like this. Thanks for the tip!

Woah! Mind blowing! Been also playing this for 2 years and never thought of wrapping and then placing them.
I feel so silly...

Omg you are a literal genius. My entire life has been changed irrevocably for the better.

You can also sell your furniture on the forum or make a giveaway :)

ItsMilkypink - I never thought to wrap the furniture up, that's a great idea!

ItsMilkypink;- There's loads of way to store furniture/items other than littering your town!

Here's another player that has never thought about wrapping items - brilliant!

To OP - all as ItsMilkypink says but you do have to be ruthless, sell/get rid of everything that is orderable and if you need it at a later date then buy from your catalog. There are enough unorderables to fill up most if not all spaces you have (I haven't actually tried to work out if we do have enough with 4 characters, using everything available to us).

Don't forget the mannequins - you can store (as one item) a whole look - socks/shoes/dress or shirt & pants)/hat/accessory.

Last edited:
ItsMilkypink;- There's loads of way to store furniture/items other than littering your town!

Here's another player that has never thought about wrapping items - brilliant!

To OP - all as ItsMilkypink says but you do have to be ruthless, sell/get rid of everything that is orderable and if you need it at a later date then buy from your catalog. There are enough unorderables to fill up most if not all spaces you have (I haven't actually tried to work out if we do have enough with 4 characters, using everything available to us).

Don't forget the mannequins - you can store (as one item) a whole look - socks/shoes/dress or shirt & pants)/hat/accessory.
there is plenty of room for unorderables in the post office letters if you run out of museum and storage space, but it's kind of a pain to use.

Back