my new villager moved in today..

amarie.

Bells
and i am not happy with him. there are so many that i've been waiting so long for and i wind up with Monty. he's ugly and cranky :[
IMG_1545.jpg

hopefully you can get him to move out fairly quickly! i had monty in my first town and he was the first cranky i ever met too... he's not exactly my favorite either sadly, lol

thanks so much. hes horrible. im just going to try to ignore him hoping he leaves soon :/

That's awful. He doesn't look that bad to me personally, but last time I had him, EVERYONE started saying "g'tang." Sorry :(

Isn't this....City Folk?

Kudos to u for retro-gaming ^_^

haha thanks. i got CF in 2009 and i haven't stopped playing yet, i love it so much.

I don't really dislike any villagers, but I had Monty in one of my towns, and I didn't like him either. I was so glad when he moved out. I hope he moves out for you soon. :)

Oh City Folk memories, one of my favorites.

I think is easier move out Villagers in that game, hopefully you get it soon.

Monty has a very cute name! His german name is Daniel, that's not better. And his design is okay, but I hope for you, that he'll move out as fast as he can.

If you gotta look at it from a positive light, you could have gotten a worse villager. I had Klaus who flirted with me. Talk about frightening!

Eitherway, I hope you can get him out asap! I love the randomness of villagers moving in but I hate getting bad ones.

Back