• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

My neighbors SUCK!

Alex Strand

Bells
So, My neighbors (A family of like... 10) keep stealing crap from my family. Stole my brother's Go-Kart, Attempted to steal my Dad's Motorcycle, And I just think they stole the mail (Which really pisses me off, Because I had $50 and $8 games coming in the mail).

What's really lame, Is the whole freaking family, they're ALL criminals! Even they're DOG is a criminal! (The dog stole dog toys from my the nice neighbor). Yesterday, I heard two dogs fighting and the worst criminal of the family screaming "BULL *CEN-2.0-SORD*!" every two seconds. I'm kind of hoping that one dog kicked the criminal dog's *CEN-2.0-SORD*.

They should. Your neighbors are stealing, and thats a crime last time I checked..... or maybe I'm wrong, surely congress has decided to make an ammendment on that. LOL
Then take their stuff, or COMFRONT them, if you haven't already.

coffeebean! said:
They should. Your neighbors are stealing, and thats a crime last time I checked..... or maybe I'm wrong, surely congress has decided to make an ammendment on that. LOL
Taking their stuff is a horrible idea.

Obviously, the best way to solve this problem is go get a shotgun. You can figure out the rest

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
coffeebean! said:

Obviously, the best way to solve this problem is go get a shotgun. You can figure out the rest
Call Bill.

Jubstan said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
coffeebean! said:

Call Bill.
Only problem would be if the house had stairs...

Or, more realistically, some cameras and some of those motion sensitive spotlights... Not only is this a deterrent, but it will also serve as evidence so the police can do what needs to be done...

Or you can be passive aggressive and rake your leaves onto their lawn and such...

Back