• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

My Gates are Open!

MissLily123

Oh, the Nostalgia.
Bells
Black Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
Yellow Rose
White Rose
Feedback
100% (76) +
Well, my gates are open XD If you need to get your traveler badges feel free to pop in and out ^.^ If you plan on staying just respect my town please and don't take anything without asking. I am usually pretty lenient with letting people have things but its still good to ask :)

Last edited:
i wanna come, but i have to leave soon =n=

Oh it is fine. They will be open for a while ^.^ I will make sure to add you anyway!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates are closing now. I have a party to go to ^.^

Alright! I will add you after my visitor leaves ^.^

- - - Post Merge - - -

You have been added!

Hey! my FC is 4656-9035-3388, could i visit? I need signatures for my favourite villager (flurry). I promise to respect you town, theres nothing worse than when someone steals from a town! :)

You still accepting visitors? I would love to see your town and I am always respectful. :3 I'm new to the forums and looking to make new nice friends.

Back