• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

My First Official Signature

Ricano

Bells
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Heroes-Ricano4life.jpg

Yup my first sig I made for myself
Please rate and critic so I can correct mistakes I made
Thanks

Its pretty good for your first signature, although a character in the background would make it better.

I lol'ed at you just using some yellow vector brushes on a black background and putting red text on top of it xD

This signature craze really needs to stop, I also suggest you guys stop posting your first sigs, practice and read tutorials a bit first. If you're too lazy to learn then uninstall gimp or photoshop now because you're obviously not interested in graphic design.

Jas0n said:
I lol'ed at you just using some yellow vector brushes on a black background and putting red text on top of it xD

This signature craze really needs to stop, I also suggest you guys stop posting your first sigs, practice and read tutorials a bit first. If you're too lazy to learn then uninstall gimp or photoshop now because you're obviously not interested in graphic design.
its splat brush not vector rofl

and its my first one so its obviously not gonna have alot on it, is it?

ricano4life said:
Jas0n said:

Actually, it is a vector brush, it just has a "splat" effect.

In response to the second half of your post, read the second half of my previous post.

Jas0n said:
ricano4life said:
Jas0n said:

Actually, it is a vector brush, it just has a "splat" effect.

In response to the second half of your post, read the second half of my previous post.

Ah you know its not even worth arguing about.... if people want to post sigs and ask what people think of them, then they can.

Pretty good. Putting a character or something else in it would make it more yours.

when you save it, save it as .png
the quality is better =]
and it kinda looks like you just put a brush on there, and put your name..
maybe put something more unique
but its really good for your first one
=]

On a school grade system i'd give it a b- almost perfect for first try just needs abit of fine tuneing to personalize it.

Jas0n said:

Its best to post your first sig to get better advice.

xeladude said:
Jas0n said:

All I'm saying...

put ur sig where your mouth is rofl

ricano4life said:
xeladude said:
Jas0n said:

All I'm saying...

Me? I didn't do anything.

xeladude said:
ricano4life said:
xeladude said:
Jas0n said:

All I'm saying...

Me? I didn't do anything.
...Directed at Jason... >.>

Back