Selling My entire collectible inventory

Ginkgo

Bells
Feedback
100% (37) +
Since I'm not using the forums anymore I thought I should sell all of my collectibles
Everything visible in my inventory is up for sale, please use the spreadsheet in the collectible tier thread as a price guide and don't try to massively lowball just because I'm leaving. For less desirable dates like the 2021 pink feather I can go lower than the spreadsheet price.
The tasty cakes are free and will be discarded should they not find a new owner soon.
Thanks for reading & have a gr8 day

Last edited:
Sorry to see you're leaving!

I can offer 1150 TBT for a red or green star fragment! (Thanks to @Midoriya) Found, thank you though!

Have a great day as well :)

Last edited:
Sad to see you leaving. I don’t have enough tbt for anything I want on there except for the Daisy egg, but it's not priority for me at this point. You'll be missed!

I'm sorry to see you go. TBT will always be here for you if you ever decide to return :) you will be missed.

I'm interested in your Green Star Fragment. My offer is 1,500 TBT but I can definitely go higher if need be.

Hi I’m interested in the matryoshka!

Also interested in all the yellow lilies for 5 tbt each. 5x5: 25 total.

Last edited:
Sorry for late responses, think I should've put that in the OP. But I only plan on responding to everyone once or twice per day in bulk instead of having to get through each request one by one. So if you're in a hurry trying to get a collectible I'm probably not the best person to barter with.

Hi, I can offer 1k for your red star fragment. Just let me know. :)
I would be interested in the blue star fragment! I’ll offer 1k TBT!
Hey you two. I'm sorry but these offers are just a tad low for me. IMO fragments start at around 1.2k depending on color and the last fragment I bought (red) was priced exactly that. So for now I'm going to have to decline these.

Everyone else has gotten a PM!

@Ginkgo. Omg aghhhh I'm just about to finish my Hina doll display! I wanted to get to your art request 😔 sorry to see you go. I hope everything is okay and you are doing well. 💗

Sorry for late responses, think I should've put that in the OP. But I only plan on responding to everyone once or twice per day in bulk instead of having to get through each request one by one. So if you're in a hurry trying to get a collectible I'm probably not the best person to barter with.

Hey you two. I'm sorry but these offers are just a tad low for me. IMO fragments start at around 1.2k depending on color and the last fragment I bought (red) was priced exactly that. So for now I'm going to have to decline these.

Everyone else has gotten a PM!
I’ll offer 1.2k for the blue one!

Hmm would 650- 750 ish for the black rose and two black famous mushrooms? 😄

If you don’t get any offers on your halloweaster egg, I can offer 500tbt for it. 🍀

If @DaCoSim ends up buying one moonlight egg, I'll buy the other! I don't have a date preference, and I'm only looking for one.

Back