• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Trading My entire catalog and DIYS for sale :D

Will be down to catalog trade !! 🤗
I prefer catalog trading with stuff on my wishlist or bells or really anything if you want something on my catalog!

My catalog: my catalog

For DIYs, I'm prefer bells, things from my wishlist, or DIYs I'm trying to find!
DIYs for sale:
- cherry dress
- cherry hat
- cherry umbrella
- crest doorplate x2
- ironwood table
- pear dress
- pear wall
- pile of zen cushions
- rose crown
- shell bed
- shell fountain
- steamer basket set
- tiki torch
- wooden mosaic wall

DIYs I'm looking for:
- cherry blossom bonsai
- lucky cat
- ironwood cart
- traditional balancing toy
- pine bonsai tree
can I get the items below :)
Antique Phone
Beach Chair (White)
Cypress Plant (Black)
Deluxe Washer (White)
Den Desk (Brown wood)
Espresso Maker (White)
Firewood
Fish Print (Blue marlin)
Gas Range (Silver)
Inflatable Sofa (Green)
Menu Chalkboard (Natural)
Mug (White / Plain)
Piano Bench (Black)
Pinball Machine (Red)
Pinball Machine (White)
Popcorn Machine (Red)
Toilet-cleaning Set (Monotone)
Fireplace (Red)
Anthurium Plant (Pink)

hi! i have the cafe curtain wall if you still need it - if so, could i catalog the red popcorn machine in exchange? ;u;

Yea, I can do that. Who's island should we meet at?
whatever's more comfortable with u! if you don't have a preference u could come to my island!
Post automatically merged:

hi! i have the cafe curtain wall if you still need it - if so, could i catalog the red popcorn machine in exchange? ;u;
omg yes !! ill pm you a code!

Would love your arcade machines and seats! Also interested in the paper lanterns. I don't have anything from your wishlist but I can offer NMT!

I'd love to buy your pile of zen cushions, shell bed, and shell fountain DIYs for bells! I'm not sure how much is a reasonable price so I'll leave that up to you if that's okay c:
I also have the antique table and cloth shoulder bag if you'd like to catalog/have them.

I'd love to buy your pile of zen cushions, shell bed, and shell fountain DIYs for bells! I'm not sure how much is a reasonable price so I'll leave that up to you if that's okay c:
I also have the antique table and cloth shoulder bag if you'd like to catalog/have them.
How about 50K and cataloging the table and bag for the three diys?

Back