my campsite area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leaf pile would be cool, too. And by log pile I meant firewood, sorry. But I guess if you're trying to replicate the picture, replace the cedar trees with the regular ones (non-fruit variety), and craft at least one wild log bench. In that gathering of three trees on the right, it looks like the bench sits next to the one furthest right.

i think a log bench would be good, too :3
when i get the diy, that is...

Last edited:
I’m not to sure if someone has already suggested this but try adding in some cedar trees at different heights. To do this plant the cedar saplings and as they grow over a couple of days plant a fruit sapling in the ground the to stunt the growth. I feel like doing this would had some great height to the area

i made changes to my campsite again :3

157027895_929355101140267_1932070375219209913_o.jpg

Last edited:
But I guess if you're trying to replicate the picture, replace the cedar trees with the regular ones (non-fruit variety)

i probably would, but i have a feeling that the hardwood trees wouldn't look good at that area 🥴 plus, i like these kind of trees here :3
Post automatically merged:

maybe add a little fishing pond with lawn chair and fishing pole. That'd be a nice touch, too.

i don't think my referance picture has a pond... i don't have teraforming yet, anyway 🥴

Last edited:
Gotta love a foresty looking campsite!!
Some wood made furniture or a fishing spot always does the trick too imo :blush:

Gotta love a foresty looking campsite!!
Some wood made furniture or a fishing spot always does the trick too imo :blush:

i would make a fishing spot.. but i don't have terraforming yet... & i don't think the reference picture has a pond...

Woah, your campsite is turning out really nice! Also Marina was super sweet and knew what you needed. :)

yeah, it's like she could read my mind, lol ^^

she's a good friend... although, she got annoyed at me one time, cause i was talking to her too much 🥺 sorry, marina... but we made up :3

I think your campsite is coming along very nicely! You'll fill things in, as you go, and probably keep tweaking it for quite a while. :)

If you have any bamboo, you could plant some and the cut them down. It makes for interesting stumps.

I think your campsite is coming along very nicely! You'll fill things in, as you go, and probably keep tweaking it for quite a while. :)

If you have any bamboo, you could plant some and the cut them down. It makes for interesting stumps.

that's a problem... the mystery bamboo island's being illusive to me... i can't seem to find it, recently 🥺 ... although, i haven't tried for a while, recently 🥴 but i need some for a area i want to make

that's a problem... the mystery bamboo island's being illusive to me... i can't seem to find it, recently 🥺 ... although, i haven't tried for a while, recently 🥴 but i need some for a area i want to make

Yes, it took a while before I tripped across that island, too. Worst case scenario, I'm sure you could get some sprouts from someone. Unless you're like me, completely stubborn and wanting to do it myself. ;)

Yes, it took a while before I tripped across that island, too. Worst case scenario, I'm sure you could get some sprouts from someone. Unless you're like me, completely stubborn and wanting to do it myself. ;)

renee *aka Licorice* from opu island came at 10:00 pm tonight & gave me 6 bamboo shoots, crafted me a wild log bench :)
&... as a extra, gave me 99 weeds 😮

i'm gonna plant the bamboo shoots tomorrow :3

honestly though, my heart is thumping, cause she was my first visiter... 💗

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back