• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway ☆ ☆ Mush lamp DIYs ☆ ☆

Status
Not open for further replies.
My fave villager is Stitches! He has a special place in my heart as I started playing NL around the time my littlest nephew was born and when we started taking care of him is when I was able to get Stitches so I kind of relate the two. They’re both adorable and say silly things that make me laugh... I love Stitchy. And my nephew more ofc.

thanks!

Thanks for doing this giveaway! <3 My favorite villagers are Beau and Marina, had them in New Leaf so I'm attached to them haha ^^

my fav villager is kabuki. he has been my fav since i got him in new leaf. i love his crazy facial expressions, colors and overall design very much <3 not to mention he cracks me up with his dialogue all the time, and his house is really cool inside and out imo!

My favourite villager is coco! A lot of people find her creepy due to her eyes but I find her absolutely adorable. Everything she says such as "doiyong", is so cute. Somehow she has stolen my heart and I love her!

Hi. My favourite villager is Ken because his house is decorated as a dojo and he wields a net like a katana!

Hi, thanks for doing this!

Favourite villager is Shep! The smug personality is my favourite because they make me laugh the most and are witty. I used this forum account back in the NL days and it's funny to see my old postings looking for Shep. He's the only amiibo I bought for NH. I think the mush lamp would look nice next to Shep's house because his hair looks like a mushroom :D

rosie !!!

she reminds me so much of my friend, and she looks like one of my childhood stuffies (♡´𓋰`♡)

Hi there! Thanks for doing this!

I think I have way too many favorites, but I think one that immediately comes to mind is Lucky. His concept is pretty cool and most certainly sets him apart from the other villagers (with the exception of Ankha, who is in the same vein as him). I think Egyptian history is so interesting and that is coming from someone can't do history at all (STEM all the way haha). I think I am drawn to Lucky because he always reminds me of the movie The Mummy with Brendan Fraser and Rachel Weisz. I kid you not, I literally had that movie on repeat, whether it was after school or on weekend mornings. I hold that movie near and dear to my heart as it pretty much was and still is a defining aspect of my childhood and thereby has a lot of sentimental value to me. My brother has Lucky on his island and it's always a pleasure to visit him and see Lucky walking around on some big adventures. I might have to give this movie a watch later this week once I finish my notes and homework haha

Agnes is the best design with the best personality type. Uchis have a bit of an edge, and her absolutely adorable ear-flops offset that in the most disarming way.

Thank you everyone for joining I’m going to close this thread now the winners are Kammm and Maiana! ♡

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back