• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway ☆ ☆ Mush lamp DIYs ☆ ☆

Status
Not open for further replies.
My fave is marcel because he was always there for me when I was sad and I love his character design

Beau's my favorite villager atm! It's my first time to encounter him and I fell in love with his design and character at first sight. Also, he's the first AC character that celebrated his birthday in NH making him all the more memorable for me.
Anyway, thanks for hosting this giveaway! :)

My favorite is Merengue because she was one of my original villagers in the GameCube game!

Diana is my favorite villager because I had several New Leaf towns and she followed me to every single one, she’s like my best friend! My island didn’t feel complete without her but now that I have her I will never let my best friend go again.

my favorite villager is my buddy cranston! so he had first moved into my new leaf town, i knew who he was because i’d seen him in a youtube video, but i didn’t care for him, he was more of an “oh okay you’re cool but if you ask to move or move then i wouldn’t care”. so he was cool but not my favorite. one day i caught him watering my flowers, and him talking to me about me being his best friend, and i slowly started to become attached to him. he would send me letters all the time and talk to me, and once he moved out, i cried, so i got his amiibo to scan him right back in!

of course i couldn’t live without him on my island so i had to scan him in of course lol

good luck everybody!

My favorite villager is Sherb because he looks like cotton candy! Blue is my favorite color. Also, how could you say no to those eyes? Thank you!

My favourite is Skye! Always just loved her design and the lil cloud on her head and all the wolves are amazingggg ♥️
Thank u for doing this btw, very sweet of u!!

Chow is my ride or die 💖 bears have always been my favorite animal and he's been my chubby panda bestie since the Gamecube 💖 thank you for the giveaway!

ty for this! blackpink world domination

My favorite villager has been Diana ever since she randomly moved into my nl town, and I can't imagine a town without her now <3

p.s. stream sour candy when it comes out 💝

My favorite villager is Stitches! Plushies make me feel calm and happy.
He's been by my side since Wild World :) Him being made from many fabrics feels important! Just adore his lil 'x' eyes.

I've had a lot of fun reading through the favorites on this thread. Thank you for hosting this giveaway!

My favourite is Skye! She's always felt like a best friend to me whenever I talk to her, and she honestly makes me feel so happy and at home. I think that she's absolutely the sweetest & kindest wolf there is~

Whoa! May 12th is my birthday, this would be a pretty wild coincidence if I won this.

My favorite villager is Audie, I really love the Peppy Wolf dynamic. The story behind her name is also really heartwarming.

My favorite villager is Punchy! He's imo the cutest lazy cat and I can't help but smile whenever I see him running airplanes near the town hall. Too precious.

ty for doing this! my favourite villager is kiki because she reminds me of the cat from kikis delivery service, and ive had her in my town since wild world :)

My favorite is Zucker, because I really love to eat Takoyaki and he makes me hungry for one whenever I see him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back