Museum?

vlr0316

꧁♡ʙc ιм т&#1085
Bells
Jack
Red Lily
Spring Shamrock
probably a dumb question, bht im only asking bc ii think ive collected everything?

what happens when you collect all the statues and paintings for the museum? anything? anything @ all? and does Redd ever go away after?

I don't think anything happens when you finish the collection.

I also don't think Redd ever goes away considering you can still decorate with and hang the art up in your house, so he would stick around so you can continue to buy his art.

Besides some special dialogue from Blathers and receiving the Museum model (as well as receiving badges on the way for completing catalogue), not much I think. I don’t think Redd goes away.

ah, interesting okay thanks for the info!! ii just didnt know if ii did something wrong when ii woke up the Owl and gave him the rest of the paintings and statues ii was missing, that he didnt do/say anything @ all about the collection being completed!

- - - Post Merge - - -

hmm.. ii wonder if im missing one then, ill have to double check bc like ii said, he didnt do anything

When you finish the museum collection, the museum shop has a chance of selling a museum model. Blathers doesn't give it to you, you have to wait for it to show up in the shop randomly.

(What sucks more is it's orderable)

ohhhhhhhh.. okay gotchya!!!! eh well then ii guess ill get it IF ii see it lol, ii stopped going upstairs when ii collected all the silver tools they were selling lol.. thanks for that info though!!!

Last edited:
Back