• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling ♥ Munbury's Free Cycling ♥ Moving: Merry - still available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys I think I'm going to make a special 'change' in the Christmas break on my thread (which is one week from now). You'll hear what it is in a few days!

Thanks! She's adorable, I was looking for her for sooo long..

I had her in my town, but then I opened my game one day and she was in boxes. :( I spent months cycling villagers so that I could get her back along with Punchy as the same thing happened with him.
>.< It was so devastating, but thanks to this lovely community, I now have them both in my town again. :D

Last edited:
Bam is moving out! Need him gone ASAP to get another villager, will void in 10 minutes!

Edit: Voided already

Last edited:
Hello! Is it okay if I reserve Poppy for a friend? My friend isn't a member of the forums but if it's okay I'll pay the reservation fee and once Poppy is in boxes my friend will come over, pay 4mill igb for her and pick her up.

Hello! Is it okay if I reserve Poppy for a friend? My friend isn't a member of the forums but if it's okay I'll pay the reservation fee and once Poppy is in boxes my friend will come over, pay 4mill igb for her and pick her up.

I feel so bad for saying this but you must have not read my post. Villagers in bold are villagers I want to keep... So she can not be reserved. I'm sorry! Good luck on finding Poppy!

- - - Post Merge - - -

GOD POPPY IS MOVING OUT SUDDENLYI HATE MY LIFE

Tomorrow 9am in timezone GMT+1, Shep will be available if the reserves has not answered yet.

Last edited:
Turned this into a free cycle town! I will not cycle fast now, just play with the game and if the listed villagers ping to move out I will update this thread. Please read the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back