• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

moving question!

pwincess

dwarven mayor of erebor ♡
Bells
3 Envelopes
okay so my villagers are saying that beau wants to move and i really don't want him to. it's been a day and he hasn't pinged me and whenever i speak to him, he doesn't bring it up
what do i do
what

Save and quit, run by him again - he should ping you ~

that isn't really how pinging works though but im waiting for the ping ugh
con of having kitty: chatterbox, pings me 80% of the time

Last edited:
that isn't really how pinging works though but im waiting for the ping ugh

Talking to him constantly isn't going to make him ping you......anyways, that's what works for me if I ever hear a "rumor." Good luck!

Save and quit, run by him again - he should ping you ~

This is exactly what I do. If he's moving, he's waiting to ping you. You need to trigger a ping - saving and quitting will do that. Then you need to get to him before someone else pings you to show you a letter or ask for a new catchphrase. So sneak around them to get to him first. You may need to do it several times to get him outside and to get around everyone else. But if you want him to stay, this is the best way I know:) Good luck!

- - - Post Merge - - -

You have to sneak around that kitty so she doesn't see you!

This is exactly what I do. If he's moving, he's waiting to ping you. You need to trigger a ping - saving and quitting will do that. Then you need to get to him before someone else pings you to show you a letter or ask for a new catchphrase. So sneak around them to get to him first. You may need to do it several times to get him outside and to get around everyone else. But if you want him to stay, this is the best way I know:) Good luck!

- - - Post Merge - - -

You have to sneak around that kitty so she doesn't see you!

ah i guess ill try it then, hopefully it works for me too. thank you!

every time i log into animal crossing, the first animal i run by will ping me. so the saving and quitting will help, just make sure you don't run past any other villager except beau.

Also! Doing the diving trick folk do for PWPs works just as well for moving pings. Just by the way!

Also! Doing the diving trick folk do for PWPs works just as well for moving pings. Just by the way!

It does, and if Beau is outside you could block him in with some holes so that he'll be easy to find and he would stay outside!

Back