Movie or book first

Book or movie/series first?

• Book

Votes: 20 48.8%
  • Movie/Series

Votes: 21 51.2%

• Total voters
i used to be an avid reader so i was on the book first camp but nowadays i'm not too much of a reader anymore (blame it on the bad attention span and just lack of time/interest). one of these days i'll get back into reading so until then i generally watch the movie and then read up about how the book is better from reviews and comments after lol

Most of the times I'll just watch the film. When I delay watching a movie to read the book first then chances are I'll never get around to it.

Last year I finally caved and watched Lord of the Rings after accepting I'll probably never get through the book.

usually watch the movie/series first and then read the book after if i feel like it. the books have got to majorly slap if i am to read them and i pretty much need some strong energy to read them

For the most part, I'd go book first. I'm not big on movies, but I do enjoy series. It does depend on what I'm exposed to first, like if I know something is based on a book, but if it's a series I'm really interested in I'll generally read it first because it takes less time than watching a series.

Back