• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Most underrated villager?

Elephants and Frogs are totally underated, they are both like super cute animals, tall and short hehe.

Plus I think cranky villagers that aren't Rolf/Wolfgang/Cheif and some other I think cat/tiger are underated.

WALT!!! Oh my god, he is so amazing! :blush: I never hear him mentioned, ever
He was one of my original villagers and I just adore him.

Male Kangaroos ftw! I don't really like the other male roo though
Walt is Cranky and he is cooler than those pesky wolves ;) I do love the wolves actually, I just only want one Cranky villager and I like Walt way too much to even consider replacing him. If there was a Smug wolf with a design that I like, I'd consider getting him but alas... Julian is going to be my smug

Last edited:
This gave me a good laugh.
Anyway I think Papi is underrated.

And yeah also the Anteaters. I had Antonio for a while and considered keeping him but he just happened to put his house in a terrible spot..
Agreed on Papi! He's one of my original villagers. Sometimes the lazy personality can be grating on me since they act like a little kid, but it's very endearing on him. Plus, his design isn't a horse! He's an okapi.

sorry for bumping, but i would like to give Nana, Willow, and Kody a shoutout! :>

I honestly believe that Frobert and Freckles are underrated, they're so adorable!
And they were some of my favourites in City Folk; I miss them both. :')

Curt is my favorite... though mostly because I like giving him japanese themed stuff and making his catch phrases nerdy anime type words.

Hmm, well I don't know every villager and their status on the forums. I haven't seen any people request Gladys, and only 1 person request Amelia for their town.

i think flurry. i don't see her too often on dream lists. which is unexpected for me really o3o
also many of the ducks. pate and freckles are known as ugly, when i think they're adorableezz

I think Sparro is underrated. I didn't like him at first, but I found him to be adorable later on. He has these rosy cheeks and I like his eyes... I was sad when he wanted to move out.

Back