March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Coco
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
Peach (Fruit)
Waluigi Easter Egg
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
Classic Easter Egg
Gold Super Mailbox
So the overrated villager thread is a bit popular, or at least for now. And I like making threads :3

So do you see villagers that are always trade fodder on the exchange threads? Do you think that they do not deserve it because of their unseen awesomeness? I loved Pietro when I first saw him, whereas many people have mixed feelings for him. I also like the blue-ness of Jeremiah the Lazy Frog, from his house to his color scheme.

Who's underrated in your opinion?

Pietro is actually pretty popular ~

I really like phil <33 hes so cute with his dancing and flirtingg

Yeah, Ken's great. I just got him recently, and he's been awesome so far.

Tbh Freya the wolf.. shes far superior to Whitney..

& Willow seems to get a lot of hate but shes so cute

As cute as Molly is, I don't see a lot of people fawning over her. She totally deserves more love. And I can't not mention Canberra, the uchi koala. She's very sweet, and her perma-alarmed expression gives her a ton of personality.

Last edited:
I don't know much about who is popular but I love Mira and Apple...Mira is the one villager I would get upset if she left. I haven't had apple but she is so freaking cute!!!

As cute as Molly is, I don't see a lot of people fawning over her. She totally deserves more love. And I can't not mention Canberra, the uchi koala. She's very sweet, and her perma-alarmed expression gives her a ton of personality.

I agree, Canberra's got great personality and I liked the fact that she looks boyish. Her "sheepishness" expression was priceless, saying things like "Man, I'm popular with the ladies today, heh heh."

Uggh, I hate Canberra! I want her out, xD!

There's also some characters that are like...you either hate them or love them. I've noticed Ribbot is that way on these forums.

I agree with everyone who's mentioned Canberra! I had her in my first town and hated her because her house ended up right next to mine. But I grew to love her for some reason and had to have her in my new town.

I agree, Canberra's got great personality and I liked the fact that she looks boyish. Her "sheepishness" expression was priceless, saying things like "Man, I'm popular with the ladies today, heh heh."
OMG yes! Her expressions are priceless! And that little fluffy forelock is too cute...I just love her to bits.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I agree with everyone who's mentioned Canberra! I had her in my first town and hated her because her house ended up right next to mine. But I grew to love her for some reason and had to have her in my new town.

Yes! She moved into an inconvenient spot for me too, but she just grew on me so much. Funny that she has such a knack for disrupting town design though. It kinda fits her personality. :p

Back