• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Most hated flower?

yellow and orange cosmos
I can stand the other colors though! I even like the pink ones!
I just don't find the yellow and orange ones very flattering in my town~

I don't like pansies or cosmos. At least pink cosmos are sort of cute to me, but I hate every variation of pansy.

My least favorite are the cosmos, they just look bad to me. I also have started to dislike yellow flowers to an extent, because for some reason so many of them grow in my village.

Personally, I don't like cosmos. I don't know why, they aren't appealing to me.
And also I don't fimd orange pansies that pretty. But I guess they're O.K. in this season: they match with the color of the grass. :blush:

Last edited:
Not a fan of the carnations. They're just so cluttered and bunchy looking. Like roses that are trying to hard.

Lilies and Violets are my favorites because they're so simple and open, so it makes sense that I don't like Carnations because they look opposite of that.

Do you have a flower in your town that just spreads like wildfire? Or just a flower you don't like in general?

For me it's cosmos. They're EVERYWHERE in my town. Out of all the flowers, they're the ones I have the most of.

YES ! me too / those pink ones give me a headache (literally, sooo bright)

the same goes for blue roses

Last edited:
When I first started playing literally the only hybrids that ever grew were orange pansies -_- I'm not big on pansies in the first place but the orange ones are like a ring of red around yellow and it just looks so bad im my opinion

Also tulips. Those things are everywhere in my town and they're just an eyesore to me because they don't match the other flowers with their upturned flowers

Everyone hates lilies here :(
gah my name's Lily! They look kinda different, as do Violets, but I love all flowers ;)

I despise orange cosmos and orange pansies. Oh and the black flowers because they're not goddamn black. They're like a fugly burnt orangey-brown. That is not black. Sort your life out Nintendo.

I also generally hate yellow flowers because I hate the colour yellow in real life.

Yellow and red flowers throw off my towns look, so I destroy them on sight.

Aesthetically, I really dislike cosmos. The pink ones are okay though, because I like the color pink.

Definitely not the tulips. I like them.

If there was a flower that I hate, it would be the dandelions. They are so annoying.

Back