Most adorable animal in New Leaf?

Honestly there are so many cuties in this game, but if I had to list my favorites...

Felicity, Kiki, Bluebear, Stitches, Bones, Daisy, Molly, Lily, Flurry, Alice, Melba, Bettina, Bree, Broccolo, Marina, Aurora, Iggly, Spinkle, Peggy, Bonbon, Bunnie, Dotty, Gabi, Genji, Merengue, Muffy, Willow, Wendy, Blaire, Filbert, Marshal, Poppy, and Peanut.

Katie. Katie is hands down the most adorable thing I've ever seen in ACNL, and I REALLY wish I could have her as a villager.

Last edited:
Katie. Katie is hands down the most adorable thing I've ever seen in ACNL, and I REALLY wish I could have her as a villager.

Yay! Somebody else who named a non-villager. Katie IS cute. I also wish I could have her as a villager.

I think Poppy, Peanut, and Stitches are SOOO cute! But I think Ankha is absolutely beautiful, and Lucky (I want him SOOO much!) is too adorable...

But then there is also Maple, Goldie, and Cherry, who I also think are cute and adorable.

Coco is so weird that I find her cute. But I don't think I can really pin down an absolute cutest ever villager.

I totally agree. I wish Katie could be a villager. She's soo cute! But I find a lot of the cats adorable. It's between Lolly and Mitzi for me.

I'd love to have Lolly, Rosie, or Poppy in my town. They're so adorable <3

Definitely Poppy or Pecan The Squirrels in this game are so dang cute, I just want to squish their cheeks.

Tia. Shes the perfect combination of sweet, cute, but not too pretty. I also like the way she walks. Reminds me, oddlu enough, of a cute toddler walking around. :)

Probably Rudy.

Zell is the absolute cutest. Lolly is a doll. I'm still waiting for her to move into my town. Someday :c

I'd have to say Dr shrunk, all the way I mean he is an axolotl how cute is that
plus you don't see many axolotls in games ((not counting pokemon)) also his lil dance
while music is playin' is just so cute and dorky. he's also one of those folks who are so unfunny that they become funny because of how pathetically bad their jokes are. also it's cute how his lil tail just wiggles around

if this question was just for villagers you can have
my choice is defiantly Marina I have a soft spot for octopi
she is also a huge cute 3.14 <3 and she is pink, pink is my favorite color <3
heh shrunk is also pink..wow but anyhoo back to Marina my dream is
to have her in my town once I get myself a 3ds or 2ds and the game ; w ;
she is my top ideal villager but the chance of me ever getting her is slim​

Last edited:
Back