• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

More options for customization! Finally!

binkat

Bells
I'm so happy that Animal crossing finally has some more options for customization! Lot's of people don't really like the new style of character, and I'll admit, at first, neither did I. But now I am so happy, because we have a whole new range of different things we can do with our clothes! Just imagine, girls can wear pants, leggings, socks, shorts, tights, bathers, skirts dresses.... and so can boys! (except for maybe the skirts and dresses bit...:p)

Also, customizing on walls will be so good! In the new trailer, some of you smart Japanese speaking people may have noticed that Tom Nook said "Yes mayor, would you like to put your house here?," and Hisho (the secretary, not sure if thats her name) said "Mayor! Would you like to put the new cafe here?," This is a huge change! Dunno if any of you noticed this, but... being able to place your house, and more importantly, A CAFE, would be soooo cool!

Any of you guys have any new ideas on customization? Or even any info that you could share? What are your thoughts? Post 'em here!;)

I never really understand when people state that the Animal Crossing series 'hasn't changed enough for them to want to spend their money on this game' - I think the series has changed as much as physically possible without becoming a new series altogether. I absolutely adore all the news possibilities and customization abilities available in this installment: I'll definitely be on it for hours! :D I love the fact that now you can place certain objects outside, it'll give us all amazing possibilities to create plaza's, or lookouts over the ocean or forests :) I also wonder, if with placing benches, do they all only face one way, or will we be able to play with the camera to change which way we're viewing?

I know! This game is looking to be one of the best in the series... (we cant actually tell until we've played it yet though) Maybe with that placing benches thing, it could be the same for your house or the cafe or something! It does seem unlike anything we've had in past animal crossing games, but maybe, just maybe it will happen.

I also really really hope that we have more pocket space. Maybe even have pockets like how the wardrobe or drawer system works in the previous games. Huuhh... more pocket space means more room for clothes! Yay!

Back