• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop 🌱 Momiji's Garden 🌱

Alright,
I realized I need to stock up on a few things so I can fulfill orders, so as of now, these are the people i can accept orders from:

- biskwest
- cayenne
- magicaldonkey
- quinnthequeen
- symdrawsshapes
i'm available whenever u are! :^)

Sorry I had to something to do can we do it now

I'll add your FC in just a moment and then I'll be ready to come to your town! I'm using my Banabed town with mayor Mary.
After you successfully get your items, you will owe me 9 TBT.
Thank you for your patience haha :')

Alright,
I realized I need to stock up on a few things so I can fulfill orders, so as of now, these are the people i can accept orders from:

- biskwest
- cayenne
- magicaldonkey
- quinnthequeen
- symdrawsshapes

hi! i'm free at those times, let me know when you're next on so we could trade then. :)

Mayor Name: Quinn
Town Name: Ivy
FC: sidebar
Buying:
20 yellow cosmos
Delivery or Pickup?: delivery
Availability: on and off all day today so anytime is good
Order Total: 7? It's an even number of items so let me know if that's right technically

hello!
i'll be online all day, so i can help any of the following users:

- biskwest
- cayenne
- magicaldonkey
- quinnthequeen
- symdrawsshapes
- mooglekupo

thank you!

VaL
fc# in sig
order: 20 pink hydras
payment: since you said you could do either kind of payment id like to offer of ill pay 20k igb, for EACH pink hydra

lmk if thats okay tysm

hey again! :)

Mayor Name: daisy
Town Name: pinemead
Buying: 12 cedar saplings
Delivery or Pickup?: delivery!
Availability: when you wake up and for an hour or so after?
Order Total: 3 tbt

Last edited:
hiiiii

Mayor Name: Bunnie
Town Name: Vanillie
FC: on the side!!
Buying:
12x white violets
5x Pink Azalea
5x White Azalea
5x Pink Hydrangea
5x Blue Hydrangea
Delivery or Pickup?: Delivery please!!
Availability: i'll be available for the next 4 hours today, not sure about my schedule for tomorrow, but i'll update if needed.
Order Total: 14 TBT

thanks in advance :D

hello everyone!
as i just woke up not too long ago, i'll be a moment before i can actually deliver, but i'll be on all day lol

VaL
fc# in sig
order: 20 pink hydras
payment: since you said you could do either kind of payment id like to offer of ill pay 20k igb, for EACH pink hydra

lmk if thats okay tysm

that works perfectly, although i'll have to stock up on pink hydras for a hot second, so i'll get back to you haha.
thank you sm!

hey again! :)

Mayor Name: daisy
Town Name: pinemead
Buying: 12 cedar saplings
Delivery or Pickup?: delivery!
Availability: when you wake up and for an hour or so after?
Order Total: 3 tbt

let me grab some cedar saplings and then i'll vm you when i have them :>

hiiiii

Mayor Name: Bunnie
Town Name: Vanillie
FC: on the side!!
Buying:
12x white violets
5x Pink Azalea
5x White Azalea
5x Pink Hydrangea
5x Blue Hydrangea
Delivery or Pickup?: Delivery please!!
Availability: i'll be available for the next 4 hours today, not sure about my schedule for tomorrow, but i'll update if needed.
Order Total: 14 TBT

thanks in advance :D

i can get to you anytime you're ready! tysm!

i can get to you anytime you're ready! tysm!

i'm leaving now, but i'll be home for a bit in like... 9-10 hours lol, if that works for you that's sweet, if not, we'll just find another day ^^

i'm leaving now, but i'll be home for a bit in like... 9-10 hours lol, if that works for you that's sweet, if not, we'll just find another day ^^

yeah, that works haha.
and as you said, if it doesn't we can simply find another day :>

ty!

i'm available today!
usually sundays are my work days so it's simply set as not available, sorry for the confusion haha.

but yeah! i'm available all today :>

Okay, well I'm at work right now, so I don't quite know how many bushes I need, but I'll definitely be ordering some in like 4 hours. :)

Mayor Name: faron
Town Name: wankers
FC: 2552-5781-3787
Buying: cedar saplings x15 + makar's mask
Delivery or Pickup?: delivery
Availability: (PST) this afternoon & night to early morning
Order Total: 4 tbt

didn't see a pricetag on your clothing section so i assumed it was 1 tbt like the other sections. lemme know if that's wrong lol. thanks in advance bud

hello everyone!
as i just woke up not too long ago, i'll be a moment before i can actually deliver, but i'll be on all day lol

that works perfectly, although i'll have to stock up on pink hydras for a hot second, so i'll get back to you haha.
thank you sm!

thats fine.. ill be on alday! lmk when youre ready!!

yeah, that works haha.
and as you said, if it doesn't we can simply find another day :>

ty!

unfortunately i'll only be available in 2 days from now, so i'd like to ask you to wait will then if that's possible! I'm sorry for the inconvenience!

Back