Molly Vs. Merengue.

PacV

Vasea Mayor, Zenda Islander and Borelia Villager.
Bells
Hello.
Maybe this is a tricky one, cause AC players really like both Villagers, but let's see what happen this time.

Which Villager you prefer and why?
-Molly: His natural design make her comfortable and she's cool hanging around in the town.
-Merengue: 3 Words... A cake Rhino.

So tell me which one you like most.

molly is fine, pretty cute. i don't like merengue although her design is nice, she's just a bit too much for me.

Molly, I have her in my fourth town. :) I don't like Merengue, she was a starter in my main town.

I love Molly. I feel like I gravitate towards simpler designs. I don't like Merengue.. Although I understand why people love her, she is too much for me.

I love em both but I can't not have a strawberry cake rhino in my town. I can understand how she can be too much. But Molly is soo cute too. So simple yet so adorable. I had her in my town for a little bit and liked her a lot. But alas, I needed room for Fang.

Merengue fits my aesthetic. She's in my second town! I am getting her card via a trade and I'm excited. Molly is cute, too, though.

I definitely prefer Molly! What's not to love about a sweet little ducking? Merengue is sweet too (hehe, get it?) but her design is just a little too over the top for my town. If I were to make a more whimsical/fairy tale-like town I would definitely want her!

They are both so cute and neither of them have lived in my town! I think if you had a theme, it could be more difficult to match Merengue to the theme (e.g., fantasy) than Molly - Molly's style is pretty neutral.

I think they're both adorable. However, I'd have to choose Molly. I think her colors and looks are more suitable for most town themes, and I prefer smaller sized villagers.

Molly.
Merengue isn't interesting to me.
Molly>>>>>Merengue. :rolleyes:

I love both. Better if you could have both in your town. But if I really have to choose one, I'd go with Merengue. She's my very, very first dreamie. The first villager who caught my attention when I was starting the game, so even if she isn't my favorite now, I still like her for nostalgic reasons.

I forgot to make this a Poll, oh well...

It seems that Molly have the first place. Keep voting!

I think Molly is super cute!! I'd love to eventually have her in my town :) Merengue is cute too, but I prefer the designs of other villagers.

They're both very "meh" to me. I guess I like Merengue a little more because rhinos aren't as common as cubs.

Molly. I have Merengue's amiibo card and I am bummed, b/c she's popular, but I don't want her. My town is Fairy-tale themed (I have a Big Bad Wolf and everything!) so her strawberry horn doesn't fit. I'm all for mythical creatures, I have Phoebe and Drago, but she's not really a mythical creature in the same way.

I definitely prefer Molly. I've hated the ducks since playing Wild World as a kid, but I have a soft spot for Molly. I don't much care for Merengue; I don't usually like the villagers that look like a combination of an animal and something else.

Back