mocha’s sketches 🏷 [ rlc + tbt ]

no, you can take all the time you need !! let me just fill out the forms <3
Post automatically merged:

hopefully it was okay to include hex codes for the lineart colors.

claire
reference:
i included a separate reference for the dress i'd like. hopefully that's okay !! i'd still like for her to have the white bow though <3
it doesn't have to be super accurate ofc
View attachment 405327
expression: just a li'l smile, like in your examples!
lineart colour: #941010
payment method: kofi
extras: n/a

lisa
reference:
at the risk of being difficult, the second ref. has the correct hair parting -- it's to one side, not down the center. left ref. has the accurate outfit but minus the choker !! (i still don't know why i added it lmao.)
expression: same as in the refs. just a little bored, little annoyed. like your second example, but with down-turned eyebrows instead!
lineart colour: #8f76b5

abby
reference:
same outfit as the ref. please !! just minus the badge and choker. (again... don't know why i did that asdfghj.)
expression: same as above but with a closed smile instead !!
lineart colour: #6f99d6

tyler
reference:
could i have the hoodie as an open jacket instead, please ?? with just a basic rounded collar tee underneath.
expression: same as the left ref. but with him winking instead!
lineart colour: #6eb878

tysm <33
Thank you so much for providing so much detail!! Accepted ❤️ Just to check - are these all individual or would you like some of them together?

Oh my gosh, these are just the sweetest! 😭 I always follow your art thread, so I was so happy to see you have a shop now! 😍 I would love to order. Thank you for considering! ❤

reference: (high quality image or two of your rep/oc)
expression: (happy/winking/sad/neutral etc)
Happy
lineart colour: (standard is navy blue as seen in the examples) standard
payment method: (kofi/tbt) Kofi
extras?: n/a
Ahh SJ I always appreciate the love you give me in my art thread so I was really excited to see your post here! Accepted - also, how talented is @lana. ?! I have total hair envy 😍

Thank you so much for providing so much detail!! Accepted ❤ Just to check - are these all individual or would you like some of them together?

Ahh SJ I always appreciate the love you give me in my art thread so I was really excited to see your post here! Accepted - also, how talented is @lana. ?! I have total hair envy 😍

all individual please if that's okay !!
edit: actually as soon as i said that i realized, maybe i should get them doubled up ?? would it be okay to have claire and lisa together and then abby and tyler?

Last edited:
omg omg omg

reference:
4D644E1D-DD7E-4C28-B9E9-776948A086AB.png
expression: :<
lineart colour: (standard is navy blue as seen in the examples) dark purple?
payment method: (kofi/tbt) kofi
extras?: i love your art always 🥺 lmk if u need more references if u accept it and i can draw a few rlly quick :0

Thank you so much for providing so much detail!! Accepted ❤ Just to check - are these all individual or would you like some of them together?

Aaah, thank you for accepting! Let me know your kofi details whenever you're ready for me to pay! 😍😍

all individual please if that's okay !!
edit: actually as soon as i said that i realized, maybe i should get them doubled up ?? would it be okay to have claire and lisa together and then abby and tyler?
of course!! no problem at all c:

omg omg omg

reference:
expression: :<
lineart colour: (standard is navy blue as seen in the examples) dark purple?
payment method: (kofi/tbt) kofi
extras?: i love your art always 🥺 lmk if u need more references if u accept it and i can draw a few rlly quick :0

omg lana ur character is so cute I literally cannot wait to draw her !!! accepted c: it might take a little while to start yours as I need to finish daringred_'s & SJ's but yours will be after since ur paying via Kofi!! much appreciated and if you do need it by a specific date please let me know ♡

Hi! I'm so sorry to be a bother, but I was just wondering if I'm still in line for a TBT commission? My order was accepted, but I didn't see my name on the waiting list. I know you have a lot of other orders, so if you'd rather just ping me when things have settled down a bit, that's fine too. <3

of course!! no problem at all c:

omg lana ur character is so cute I literally cannot wait to draw her !!! accepted c: it might take a little while to start yours as I need to finish daringred_'s & SJ's but yours will be after since ur paying via Kofi!! much appreciated and if you do need it by a specific date please let me know ♡
take all the time u need! tysm for accepting <33

Hi! I'm so sorry to be a bother, but I was just wondering if I'm still in line for a TBT commission? My order was accepted, but I didn't see my name on the waiting list. I know you have a lot of other orders, so if you'd rather just ping me when things have settled down a bit, that's fine too. <3
Ack sorry that’s my fault! I’ll add you to the list now ☺️

Ahhh idk if you’re still open but I always love getting art from you ; w ;

reference: https://toyhou.se/7164643.solange-augustine-landry
expression: happy
lineart colour: any colour you see fit or standard
payment method: tbt

ty for considering!
Ahh accepted!! Gorgeous character ashdfjdka I have quite a queue at the moment so it may be a while before I get to draw your character if that’s okay?? I will PM you once i start drawing your character! ❤️

finished commission for @daringred_ and her gorgeous oc’s 🥰
F086ECE8-5333-4B28-BB21-FC6CF969E617.jpg

2B04F236-F053-41A2-BCE7-D64038622189.jpg

hey, mocha !! am i good to drop my second order later or would you prefer i wait a few more days ?? 👉👈

morgan
reference: this one's a little tricky because the main character creator i used didn't have her hairstyle asdfghjk. so that's what the second ref. is for -- it's shoulder length and wavy. i was wondering if you would be able to do a version with bangs (similar to ref. 2; tousled ones like these) and one without where she just has a middle parting (ref. 1)? i'm happy to pay extra ofc !! it's just that i can still never decide whether or not she'd look right with bangs. maybe your art will end up helping me decide asdfghjk. if you'd rather not though, i'll just stick with the middle parting !! also, i'd like a mixture of the outfits -- the white button-up on the right, and the black blazer on the left. okay, i'll shut up now asdfghjk.
morgan alt.jpg
morg.png
1635472288534.png
expression: i was thinking sort of like claire's? so, a slight smile but more confident and a little bit smug. does that even make sense? probably not asdfghjkl.
lineart colour: #47ded1

chris
reference:
i would say the only "differences" would be that the strands framing her face are a little wavier, and for her shirt i'd prefer a button-up with a collar !!
chris.jpg
expression: same as above. not necessarily angry, but annoyed. bored. unimpressed.
lineart colour: #a84f79

i also have an idea for a third headshot, but since it's a little angstier, and she'd be crying, i decided not to fill a form in case you weren't comfortable with that. if you are, i'll DM you the details, but if not, don't worry !! it's just more of a "for fun"
(or should i say for suffering?) thing.

Last edited:
Back