Giveaway Mitzi the Normal Cat is in boxes!

fancy_pirate

Stump Maker
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Pokéball
October Birthstone (Opal)
Chocolate Cake
Feedback
100% (40) +
She's got to go today! If she's one of your dreamies, this is your chance. I'll be on my 3DS in about 30 mins for the next hour or so; let me know via this thread or PM if you want her. :)

Attachments

• Mitzi_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.jpg
    Mitzi_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 44
She is the only one I really, really want! Let me see if my town is still full.. Had someone moving, but can't remember when.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The character in my town (Sylvia) that is moving is in boxes today.

I don't do this enough... do I need to get her moved out... or TT her out, or since she is in boxes, will I be able to accept Mitzi..?? Sorry.

Sweetbear, you'll have to adopt her out or TT to the next day so she's no longer in your town before you can accept Mitzi :)

Thank you very much, icyii.

I'm going to go ahead and advertise Sylvia to be up for adoption. I just got kind of busy though, so if I'm not available whenever you get the chance to give Mitzi, feel free to give her to the next. I don't want to hold anyone up. I'm certain I'll get her one day.

Thank you very much, icyii.

I'm going to go ahead and advertise Sylvia to be up for adoption. I just got kind of busy though, so if I'm not available whenever you get the chance to give Mitzi, feel free to give her to the next. I don't want to hold anyone up. I'm certain I'll get her one day.

I hope someone can adopt Sylvia so you can take Mitzi, and goodluck with her. I didnt want to sound rude or anything saying i'd take her. Just so you know. ^^

;-;

Omg, can't believe I missed her, ultimate dreamie from the original gamecube version. </3

Congrats though on whoever is getting her!

I hope someone can adopt Sylvia so you can take Mitzi, and goodluck with her. I didnt want to sound rude or anything saying i'd take her. Just so you know. ^^

Seriously... the people in this community just keep being nice beyond belief. You are very sweet, no worries. I didn't think you were being rude. ^_^ Thanks, though. I just didn't want to offer to take her and then not be available and make other people think she was taken. ...if that makes sense, lol.

leiamaee, She was in my original GameCube version, as well. That is why I'm so drawn to her. Such a sweet little cat she is. ^_^ Good luck to you.

Back