• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Missed all the awesome Pre-Order bonuses! 😭

I feel like NA didn't get many cool preorders for animal crossing. I ended up not being able to make up my mind where I wanted to preorder the game and ended up missing out on most of the preorder items so... I guess that's what I get for being indecisive. :mad: I think gamestop had a poster for the preorder but I think I waited too long to be able to get that.

At this point I'm just glad I finally have it preordered.

I had ordered from Gamestop but when I found out that the bonus for them was a lousy double sided poster, I cancelled it and got it digitally. While I like the idea of bonuses, I like the idea of playing at Midnight a little bit more.

Back