Misconceptions of you because of your username?

vel

xoxo
Bells
like the title implies, what has been misunderstood about you because of your username? i'll also accept stories about typos or misspellings.

my misconception is probably people (specifically one person) that wrote my username wrong bc they thought my user was val rather than vel. not gonna name names, but the person knows who they are. :^)

I'm pretty sure some people think my real name is Olivia. It's not. :D

A lot of people just assume David Bowie is my only musical interest. Sometimes I wish I chose a more generic name.

Well, you can't get too many misconceptions from my username, although over the years people have thought it was Fullmetal Alchemist-related. Haven't gotten that in a while.

Everyone keeps calling me Neville because someone read iT witH that pronUNciation which is just absurD if you ask mE since cleaRly it's pronounced "null"

This isn't a callout post :^)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm pretty sure some people think my real name is Olivia. It's not. :D

I've been living a LIE

Last edited:
Everyone keeps calling me Neville because someone read iT witH that pronUNciation which is just abdurD if you ask mE since cleaRly it's pronounced "null"

really wonder who called you out now, i'll never know the truth

People think that I'm really young lol. In the guess my age game in the basement a few people have guessed me quite some years below my actual age. I'm also not that old for those who are curious.

Everyone keeps calling me Neville because someone read iT witH that pronUNciation which is just abdurD if you ask mE since cleaRly it's pronounced "null"

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've been living a LIE

Abdurd

I feel like people don't know me because my constant username changes but I like to stay mysterious...

i can't remember but someone misspelled my username but idk how they misspelled it

now i have to remember ff

i can't remember but someone misspelled my username but idk how they misspelled it

now i have to remember ff

wait lol was it on a post? bc i saw it and i was like what is that, i think they said khanli or something

Not this one but yeah I had all sorts of gender assumptions with my old ones, doesn't bother me though.

Everyone keeps calling me Neville because someone read iT witH that pronUNciation which is just absurD if you ask mE since cleaRly it's pronounced "null"

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've been living a LIE

I've been living a LIE I thought it was "Neville" :c

People think I was born in 2012. I'm actually born in 1993 and graduated in 2011. Apple2012 is just a PS3 username (console users) that I carried on to LBPC, and then here.

i dont think my username had ever been significant enough to leave any first impressions/thoughts lol. its just another definition for a significant point/mark in history

People think I was born in 2012. I'm actually born in 1993 and graduated in 2011. Apple2012 is just a PS3 username (console users) that I carried on to LBPC, and then here.

They think you're 4 years old? I use to think you were a male when you were on Gamefaqs, but now I think female, although, I really don't know.

They think you're 4 years old? I use to think you were a male when you were on Gamefaqs, but now I think female, although, I really don't know.

At first thought, you were right when you knew me as turtle4apple. But I have been more interested into playing as female characters when there's a gender option. Kaylee represents a utopian girlfriend for me, not represents me.

Back