Misconceptions of you because of your username?

people thought that the R in my old username, R-Cookies, means R rated when in fact it's the first letter of my name

people thought that the R in my old username, R-Cookies, means R rated when in fact it's the first letter of my name

dang so that was your old username lol i was wondering.

also no one really know the origin of mine let alone a few here but yeah it's not my real name :p

Pfft since I went with "LE" in my name people call me a guy all the time. I don't correct them though - I just don't care.
Fun fact! Vane actually comes from the name of an old OC of mine, Vanghira. On DeviantArt I had the name as my username, aaaaand people would think it was "vagina"

Needless to say I had to go for a change;;

i'm 23 and not 12. mog + yay is pretty childish in hindsight

- - - Post Merge - - -

ya it was on a post and i was like wait what

i always see you and think of the italian dessert canolli lol, i know it's not that similar but it's such a good dessert

I'm pretty sure the only misconception ever got with my name was that it was for Cubone, but I already explained before that I just like bones, and just chose a random word to go after Bone. :p

I'm pretty sure the only misconception ever got with my name was that it was for Cubone, but I already explained before that I just like bones, and just chose a random word to go after Bone. :p

Ah, first thing I thought of when I saw your username was baby back ribs.. lmao

Everyone keeps calling me Neville because someone read iT witH that pronUNciation which is just absurD if you ask mE since cleaRly it's pronounced "null"

This isn't a callout post :^)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've been living a LIE

Lmao I just say it as "nh-vil" idk //shrug

I've had a couple people think I was trying to be eDGY with my username, but that wasn't my intention at all ;; I just liked the word night rip

Last edited:
idk. people just think i can't spell right sometimes. it's a joke.

i just thought u were 12 when u made ur account... rip

Yeah, sorry. I was 21 when I first joined this site.

There was a minor misconception where people actually thought I am an apple and not a human. And there are some who thought I am a fan of Apple (the company). Sometimes, I jokingly take offense when people criticize for Apple's bad business decisions, and make them think they're attacking me. I do this because people do call me Apple sometimes.

Yall really making me wanna change my user
My name isn't even close to Neville :(

probably because the v in your username idek.. makes me think of those companies that write with v rather than u for some reason. also never thought about the name neville just that it looked odd but i think you said "null" was taken so.

Back