• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling Mischief Makers Cycling Co.! -- GO TO THE NEW THREAD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay for you Daco!!

And I doubt I won't be cycling till afternoon (12-1pm) It's 7.20am here and to honest im a lil on the sleepy side for some time.

I'm still working on my approval rating. I'm not going to get too attached to this town; it's strictly for cycling. TARDIS still has some of my big loves, but I'm really pretty sad about the voided pixels of Serenity. Mischief will be awesome in its own way, though.

Just an FYI, Tardis, you can still cycle without having a 100% approval rating - I have done this. Although I understand if you're working on it to get pwp :)

Just an FYI, Tardis, you can still cycle without having a 100% approval rating - I have done this. Although I understand if you're working on it to get pwp :)

I know. But I want the campsite.

Hai Pengu and Novi I know you can't reserve but its worth a shot
May I reserve Fang I have spot for him? Itsa ok if you can't cause it wouldn't be fair tothe other people

Mischief (town) is trolling me so hard. I built the campsite. First camper? Vladimir. NO. Then, my starters were Midge, Joey, Mallary, Wendy (I like her) and Coach. Then I adopted Margie because she's awesome. Then, Lionel moves in. You know who Lionel is? Lionel is the Dos Equis dude if they turned him into a lion. (I'm not minding him as much.) Then? Today I get an Ucchi. Tammy, the bear cub.

NINTENDO IS TROLLING ME.

Aww. I like Tammy hehe. Not many of the other ones though :l And so the adventures of Mischief begin!

Aww. I like Tammy hehe. Not many of the other ones though :l And so the adventures of Mischief begin!

I like Tammy, too. (I love lots of the ucchi) and I like Wendy and (thus far) Lionel hasn't been overtly creepy. But it's kind of like they looked at everybody I turned down in the campsite in Serenity and said HA. TAKE THAT, WENCH.

I'm glad I'm not getting attached to this town. It gets like 2 streetlights, bridges for convenience and a campsite.

OMG! Lionel so is the dos Equis guy!!! Hahaha! He's in my cycle town too. Part of the reason I'm not announcing the move ins cuz they're all pretty crappy. Him, Gigi, diva, Ava, and Cesar. Yuck!!! Plus Caleb's nibbles, Tiffany in holding, my lucky and my filbert. I've fallen so hard for filbert. I haven't decided if he's going to be my Henry in Storybrk or if I'm going to replace bob with him in my main town.

Why'd you have to reset it Tard?
I'm callin' you tard from now on lol
*grumpy cat approves this*

Hey guys. Sorry been cleaning all morning. I know were supposed to work on the new thread this weekend. However, my family talked me into going to Austin this weekend for a family Christmas get together. I am formally giving my proxy on decisions to pengu since I've known her the longest. I'm so sorry I won't be here but I'm excited to get to see my extended California family that is coming in!!! I haven't seen them in years! Also excited to see the rest of my family as well.

Hey Daco, when do you have to head out? Because there is one other idea I have in mind for the new thread: I can make it and lock it and unlock it so people can post and when that's all set, I can formally close this thread.

Last edited:
I was about to post in your new thread just to bug you, HAHAHAH <3

And how do you lock and unlock a thread? Is that something new? Or am I just a n00B?

I was about to post in your new thread just to bug you, HAHAHAH <3

And how do you lock and unlock a thread? Is that something new? Or am I just a n00B?

It's an admin thing that they added for both re-tail and the villager plaza. Believe it was added sometime last month. :3 You can re-open and close thread on these boards, no prob, without asking a mod to close it.

It's an admin thing that they added for both re-tail and the villager plaza. Believe it was added sometime last month. :3 You can re-open and close thread on these boards, no prob, without asking a mod to close it.

That's nice...I didn't notice it. But then again...I never went looking for it - they should give us a feature to delete posts as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back