• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling Mischief Makers Cycling Co.! -- GO TO THE NEW THREAD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pengutango

Bloop.
Bells
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Lump of Coal
Tasty Cake
Ancient Candle
Voodoo Doll
Pumpkin Cupcake
Happy Home Designer Token
Orange Mote of Flame
Feedback
100% (201) +
Please keep chatter to a minimum! :3 We used to allow full blown chatter while we cycled, but according to the mods, we're not supposed to in cycling threads.

As a result, please have any full blown conversations elsewhere. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you. :( This isn't ideal for us, as we loved being able to get to know you guys here on the thread, but it is what it is.

♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫

Hello lovely people! Welcome to The Mischief Makers Cycling Company!! Between the 6 of us, we want to give people their dreamies without breaking the bank!! :D

We believe that you don't have to shell out millions of bells just to get that one dreamie. TBT is what brought the 6 of us together and we want to give back to the community that has helped all of us get our dreamies.

Update: 12/11/13: Novi will be joining our lovely group!! :D Welcome Novi!! <3 Even though we have 6 cyclers now, it should work out fine considering at most 5 will be really active. I personally, will step back on cycling when I start my 2nd town in a few weeks. I will still cycle, but it'll be on the slow side, 1-2 move outs a night max.

11/30/13: Our cycling group is now known as the "Mischief Makers Cycling Company!" :D I haven't added Loki's info yet, simply because she's not available yet and... I haven't gotten the info I need from her.

Official thread cyclers: Pengutango, Twilight Sparkle, DaCoSim, TARDIS, Lady Loki, and Novi

Rules:
- NO RESERVATIONS!!!! (We have the right however to makes reserves in special circumstances)

- First-come, first serve.

- We are doing this for free so all we ask that is return is that you give us a positive Wi-Fi rating once you pick up the villager. Tips are not required but will always be appreciated. :D

- Please don't post your random villagers that you have up for grabs here. It's only for the official cyclers of this thread. (see "Cycler Info" for mini details)

- Check our signatures for the list of villagers that we plan on announcing/auto-voiding. If you see someone on the auto-void list that you would like us to announce instead, let us know. Note, it is NOT a reservation, we will simply announce that they're moving, instead of auto-voiding them.

We do NOT send PM notifications so you will have to check back on who's in boxes or who's moving in. Besides seeing our signatures in our posts, you can also see them in our profiles, which the links are our cycling ID pics below in under the "Cycler Info" section.

- As this is my cycling town, I don't care if you run, but try not to trample any flowers if you can. With the others, Twi, Daco, TARDIS, Lady Loki, and Novi, it's at their discretion whether they care about you running in their towns.

- For the uber popular villagers (see spoiler tag below), we require proof that they are one of your dreamies since they are at the highest risk of being sold/traded/auctioned off for profit.
  • Generally, having them in your sig is enough proof, but it's also nice for us to get to know you. If they are not in your sig for some reason, you MUST have someone vouch for you. We just want to make sure that these guys especially get a good home and not be sold off.
Julian
Marina
Marshal
Zucker
Merengue
Beau
Stitches
Ankha
Diana
Rosie
Whitney
Fauna
Bob

(may edit this list with input from Twi, Daco, TARDIS, Lady Loki, & Novi)
- Please don't don't auction, trade, or sell any villager you get from us. If you do want to get rid of them for any reason, please give them away. If we find out that you did auction/trade/sell a villager from us, WE WILL BLACKLIST YOU and you can no longer get a villager from us EVER again. It's not fair to us since we're making the effort to cycle and give away the villagers for free. The only thing we get out of it is that we can make people happy. :)

- 1 villager PER person per day from the whole group, unless the villager is about to be voided. (We wanted to clarify this since with the old rule, it could be interpreted as 1 villager from each cycler per day. We want to keep it fair and give everyone a chance to claim a villager. We will make an exception to the 24 hour rule if that villager is about to be voided.)

- We plan on holding villagers for 30 minutes, but we can extend or shorten that at our discretion.

- Please have space in your town when you claim a villager so we can start cycling again ASAP.

Cycler Info:
- We will update our cycling status and list of villagers as frequent as we can, to lessen any confusion.
- Check out the time zone clock if ya need help converting any time we plan on cycling into your local time.
- The images below link directly to our profiles. Click the "About me" tab and scroll down to the 'Signature' section to find our lists.

- FC: I will PM you my FC when you claim a villager.

- FC: 4897-6947-7964

- FC: 4141-2400-0442
- Daco also has a holding town that is SEPARATE from this thread.

- FC: 3282-3418-8726
Lady Loki
Town Name: TBD
Mayor: TBD
Timezone: TBD

- FC: 4914-2965-2959

Villagers Adopted and Voided:
- If you are viewing the site on mobile, you won't be able to see the spoiler tags, so keep that in mind.
- Flora: Xige
- Drago: icedude545
- Vesta: Radiophone
- Stitches: Twilight Sparkle
- Chief: MayorAlex
- Flurry: asunadesu
- Sprinkle: Makkine
- Static: Mayor Aimi
- Gayle: Azzie
- Whitney: Lephixia
- Scoot: JeanGiraffe
- Poppy: Willow
- Erik: Splash
- Tangy: artystdream
- Octavian: edsett
- Dotty: via ACC
- Ankha: amariot
- Cube: ZaneTheBeast
- Ribbot: Coexist
- Hamlet: Arrei
- Flo: via ACC
- Maple: Ankhes
- Rosie: EverlastingJulia
- Goldie: Mothership
- O'Hare: dokugumo
- Kiki: Loviechu
- Tammy (from my main town): Kellybear
- Rudy: hazumi
- Phoebe: iheartbeau
- Queenie: idonotkare
- Pietro: qwerty_11
- Beau: gnoixaim
- Tiffany: MissKitn on ACC/same name on TBT
- Mira: TARDIS' friend
- Daisy: LindseyKate04's brother
- Fauna: kattayfio
- Lolly: Val
- Molly: MayorAvalon
- Kabuki: Choo
- Shep: gnoixaim
- Chrissy: Annemalcrossing
- Julian: TARDIS' friend
- Skye: MayorCake
- Blanche: aubybug
- Ken: vegetate
- Cheri: Queen K (chiip is holding her for now)
- Rod
- Tammi
- Muffy
- Lionel
- Boone
- Curlos
- Snake
- Big Top
- Fuchsia
- Curly
- Shep
- Zucker (T.T Did not get informed by Isabelle that he was moving out)
- Winnie
- Jay
- Hippeux
- Benedict
- Gloria
- Agnes
- Chrissy (T.T Did not get informed by Isabelle that he was moving out)
- Chester
- Kody
- Alli
- Puck
- Bluebear
- Bud
- Elmer
- Keaton
- Walker
- Twiggy
- Miranda
- Zucker: mayoryim
- Chief: via tumblr
- Bunnie: Lita_Chan (for her sister)
- Stitches: starley1234
- Fauna: lynn105
- Octavian: via tumblr
- Rosie: ILikeCatsMoreThenYou
- Freya: Vannilllabeth
- Chrissy: Akikitsune
- Lopez: stinaxsays
- Katt: Liebenswert
- Phoebe: Kellybear's friend
- Jacques: Magistrex
- Dotty: Cherries
- Drago: Jarrad
- Pekoe: TARDIS
- Willow: Kittenpoo
- Flora: princessrae
- Crackle
- Kid Cat
- Bam
- Hazel
- Coach
- Velma
- Purrl
- Monique
- Samson
- Curlos
- Miranda
- Lily
--- Boone
- Zell
- Jambette
- Gloria
- Biff
- Hopper
- Broffina
- Ancotti
- Joey
- Anchovy
- Agnes
- Pompom
- Deena
- Lucky: hazumi
- Fang (daughter's town): Ameer
- Mitzi: habitigigi
- Tank: Hound00med
- Snake: azukitan
- Roald: JaeJae
- Gaston: went to Daco's holding town
- Hamlet (from holding town): PandaBerryInSpace
- Lionel: Pepper13
- Coco: BiG-K
- Carmen: aspartameAcatalepsy
- Drago: Cinnamon78
- Phoebe: Coconuts
- Pietro: Hunter719
- Pietro (son's town): SliceAndDice
- Ankha: Lunie
- Julian: 2xdinosaurs (son's town)
- Flurry: TARDIS
- Apple (from Caleb's town): Chessa
- Ed
- Apple (from her daughter's town)
- Limberg
- Bubbles
- T-Bone
- Gwen (from her holding town)
- Bree
- Erik (TT accident... :( )
- Nate
- Klaus (no warning, just disappeared...)
- Blaire (son's town)
- Snake (from TARDIS): gnoixaim
- Greta (from TARDIS): DemonOtaku
- Nan (from TARDIS): TARDIS' friend
- Octavian (from TARDIS): DaCoSim
- Ruby: Lunie
- Gruff: TARDIS' friend
- Coco: aspartameAcatalepsy
- Margie (from TARDIS): TheSir
- Shep (from TARDIS): kattayfio
- Filbert (from TARDIS): Richluna
- Beau (from TARDIS): DaCoSim
- Ribbot: TARDIS' best friend
- Poppy: MayorCake
- Molly: Cinnamon78
- Zucker: Annemalcrossing
- Chadder: ysey
- Beau: Cherries
- Fang: Kellybear's friend
- Elvis
- Flo (from TARDIS)
- Cherve
- Henry (from TARDIS)
- Tammy
- Hazel
- Vesta
- Samson
- Vladimir
None yet.
None yet.
- Lobo (via GameFAQs)
- Buck: missbunnehful
- Cherry: ARSC9
- Margie: TARDIS
- Merengue: Noofle
- Tom
- Ken
Reservations: (under special circumstances)
Pengutango:
  • None for now.
Twilight Sparkle:
  • Genji is reserved for CoffeeAddict. She was originally reserved for EverlastingJulia, but she is swapping reservations for Melleia's Genji as CoffeeAddict needed some more time to make room after getting someone unexpected from the Wi-Fi pool.
  • Ankha is reserved for shucks.
  • Rocco is reserved for me for my 2nd town. I'll be very happy to able to see this hippo again as I was VERY sad to give him up from my main town.
DaCoSim:
  • None for now.
TARDIS:
  • Originally, Tiffany was reserved for my boyfriend. But she got into boxes sooner than planned and he has no room & doesn't TT, so TARDIS kindly offered hers (from TARDIS) in her place. Mine is up for grabs.
  • Stitches is reserved for me. Originally, I took Stitches into my main to hold until I start my 2nd town, but... since I don't have a 2nd 3DS, I'd have a problem. TARDIS offered Stitches from her town, so my main town Stitches will be up for grabs... whenever he gets into boxes. Note because I don't TT in my main (Noveria), it will take a while.
Lady Loki:
  • None for now.
Novi:
  • Bob is reserved for a close friend of theirs. From Novi: "Bob is reserved for a very good friend of mine who's been looking for him for a really long time with no luck."
--------------------------------

Pengutango's main town: Noveria
- On occasion, I might put someone up for grabs from my main town, but it's rare as my dream village is nearly complete. I do NOT TT in my main town, so it will take a while for them to get to boxes.

One other thing, BECAUSE it's my main town, NO RUNNING except for on paths.
  • Stitches❖

Last edited:
Wow, you have 2 of my dreamies *-* (Flora, Drago)
Thank you for cycling! :)

Flora the Peppy Ostrich is in boxes!!!

Flora.png

Xige, hope you're on, since one of your dreamies is on deck!! :) I will void her if nobody claims her in 10 minutes!!

Hey Twi!! <3

Whoo! Noms!! :)

And to Xige: I added ya and will have ya gate open as soon as you're ready!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Forgot to mention, who am I expecting? Please stay at the train station until I get there! Thanks! :)

I'm sorrry for the wait, my Wifi didn't work for a few minutes @__@
I'm Xige from Leafland :)

No prob!! Gate's open!! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Flora has been adopted!!

Take care of her!! :D She's one of my dreamies whenever I start my 2nd town for real, so sad to see her go from my cycling town, but least she's getting a dream home!!

Last edited:
I will! Thank you so much <3
Awww, I'll look out for Flora for you! >o<

Last edited:
Aww, thank you!! <3 That's sweet of you!! Just so you know, I won't be starting it 'til late December at the earliest. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Muffy the Uchi Sheep has moved in!

Drago the Lazy Alligator is in boxes!!!

Drago.png

I will void him if nobody claims him in 10 minutes!!

Also, my last one for now. Will be cycling later tonight.

Last edited:
Morning Pengu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I canNOT figure out how to save my siggy somewhere. Its NOT letting me!

Last edited:
Hello, hello!! :D

Hope I don't have to void Drago since I adore him, but if I have to, I'll void him.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah, I'm thinking I should have added that note in... ^^; I'll PM you. :)

I will be stalking for Muffy, bigtime. I absolutely LOVE her. <3

:) Will start cycling again around 4 or 5 PM tonight, EST, so keep that in mind.

Ill take drago?

Sure! No one's claimed him so he's yours!! :D I will PM you my FC and will post here when my gate's open!

- - - Post Merge - - -

icedude545: Oh, I didn't see that part 'til I just PMed you... I'd like to get rid of him now if I can. Because he's my last one for now, I could hold onto him until I'm back, but will you be on around 4 or 5 PM EST?

- - - Post Merge - - -

If not, I have to give him to someone else since as soon as I'm back, I'm gonna start cycling.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, I have to go now, so Drago will be on hold until I'm back online. icedude545 will have first grab (just got a PM back from them), but if I hear nothing from them within the 10-15 minute window when I'm back, I will post one last call here for Drago before I void him.

Just pm when you start your town for real~
I'd love to help you, like you helped me <3

btw I'd hate to see Drago being voided, because he's a dreamie ;__;
So if icedude545 can't take him, I'd like to adopt him :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back