• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling ~Minni's Cycling Thread!~ | Boxes: Fuchsia

Whats the high offer for Diana? Super interested in her, but its for someone else not me?

id like to get zucker for someone else plz . i cant give the tbt now, as i might get stitches, but id like to work something out..

I'd like to lurk for Teddy the jock bear! Let me know if you ever come across him. He's my biggest dreamie! ^^ Thank you very much.

If you want to lurk for villagers then just let me know as I don't accept reservations. Once your desired villager is in boxes, I will VM you. :)

I really want Diana lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Please? :3

Neester has Diana in his town, you'll have to wait for him to come online or you could VM him so he knows you're interested. Sorry about that xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh right, I'm lurking for Flurry then~

Okay i'll add you to the list! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Curlos Moved in

Flurry is in boxes!

I got Teddy so you can tick me off the list!! :p thanks again.

I'll give flurry a new home for 70 tbt ^^ If he still needs one because i just saw someone was lurking :eek:

Last edited:
Sorry flurry was adopted earlier! I forgot to change the title. Hope you get her soon tho :3

Back