Trading - Miky's Hybrid Garden - Discount if you buy 20+ flowers!

Shop updated! Now accepting IGB too and also some special offers are listed on the main post!

Hey! Can I get 9 black cosmos for 3 NMT? I won't be on for another ~3 hours, but I'd really appreciate it :)
EDIT: Can actually be on right now for a bit too!

Last edited:
Hi! Can I get however many black cosmos you have remaining?

(I think that might just be 3, but let me know! I'm having the worst time trying to grow them, haha.)

Hey! Can I get 9 black cosmos for 3 NMT? I won't be on for another ~3 hours, but I'd really appreciate it :)
EDIT: Can actually be on right now for a bit too!
Sure thing! PM me with your dodo code and I'll come drop them on your island!

Hi! Can I get however many black cosmos you have remaining?

(I think that might just be 3, but let me know! I'm having the worst time trying to grow them, haha.)
I'll check and see how many I can spare and I'll PM you soon!

hi i'd like to buy all the pink mums + 5 orange cosmos + 5 pink cosmos + 5 purple windflowers please!

hi i'd like to buy all the pink mums + 5 orange cosmos + 5 pink cosmos + 5 purple windflowers please!
Sweet! PM me with the dodo code when you're available to trade!

Could I get 15 purple wildflowers for 3 NMT
Yes of course! PM the code when you're ready!

Sorry for late replies but the forum is kinda dying >.>

Last edited:
Hi may I purchase 20 black cosmos and 20 black roses please? :)
Sure thing! Message me when you got your gate open!

Can I buy 3 Black Cosmos and 3 Purple Windflowers please? If you still have any available.
I'll see if I have any spare black cosmoses left after the first trade! I can do the windflowers though! I'll PM you once I'm done with that!

can i buy 20 black roses and 10 purple windflowers?
Of course! It's gonna take me a couple minutes to finish the previous trades!
You can message me the code if you open your gates and I'll let you know when I'm coming!

Back