Might sell 360

Zachary

Here to lurk
Bells
User Title Color Change
Alright, so I haven't been playing the sucker in a long time. It's catching dust. I have three games right now. I had two more but sold them before Christmas came around. (Halo 3, Gears of War, and Left 4 Dead) I have a 20 GB HDD. The 360 is an arcade and the date says it's a 2009 model. And I don't have Xbox Live, so I don't see me playing it in the future. I spend all my time on the internet.

So, you think anyone would buy it? How much you think I could get for all of that. And I may sell my LED controller too.

Thanks.

Your arcade will eventually RROD soon. The HDD is good but if you are a person who plays LIVE then they'll need to upgrade the HDD or use external memory cards. Reach is about 30 dollars, Gears is about 10, and L4D about 15.
The LED controller will give you about 30 bucks.

Alright, so I haven't been playing the sucker in a long time. It's catching dust. I have three games right now. I had two more but sold them before Christmas came around. (Halo 3, Gears of War, and Left 4 Dead) I have a 20 GB HDD. The 360 is an arcade and the date says it's a 2009 model. And I don't have Xbox Live, so I don't see me playing it in the future. I spend all my time on the internet.

So, you think anyone would buy it? How much you think I could get for all of that. And I may sell my LED controller too.

Thanks.
And that is why your 360 is collecting dust... :(

We only take the original 360 consoles for 70 dollars at most for the ones in good condition, and there isn't going to be a price drop on newer consoles anytime soon and a bunch of great games are going to come out this year for xbox, and I highly recommend getting Live.

If not, then you won't get much for it. If you bring it into a Gamestop they might give you around 150 dollars for the xbox and all three games.

EDIT: Oh, and the LED controller will only catch you about five dollars.

We only take the original 360 consoles for 70 dollars at most for the ones in good condition, and there isn't going to be a price drop on newer consoles anytime soon and a bunch of great games are going to come out this year for xbox, and I highly recommend getting Live.

If not, then you won't get much for it. If you bring it into a Gamestop they might give you around 150 dollars for the xbox and all three games.

EDIT: Oh, and the LED controller will only catch you about five dollars.
Gamestop wouldn't give around 150 dollars for it. Gamestop is pretty much a pawnshop but with consoles and games, They give him around 50 dollars for the console itself. The game will drop as they are older games and not much gamers are still playing those games.
If he is selling the LED controller, Gamestop can't buy it, as they are invading Microsoft's Sale/Buy conduct.

If he/she decides to sell it and wants fast money, at least take to some type of retailer that will buy it. I would go shop hunting until you find a reasonable price. Or you can sell it on eBay and see if you'll hit 100 dollars and up.

Back