• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling 🎀Midnight Cycling🎀 💜CLOSED💜 💗SEE INSIDE FOR DETAILS💗

Status
Not open for further replies.
No longer lurking for Lucky but please can I lurk for Bones:)
Aqua

Last edited:
may i have colton when he moves out

Colton has been long gone sorry. :( I think u may have accidentally misread something. :eek: But I'll let u know if he moves in again. x3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I lurk for Olaf :)

He has already moved. He is going into my main town, I'm sorry about that. :( But I'll be sure to let u know if I get him again. cx

Last edited:
Can I reserve Punchy? How much is it to reserve?
Aqua~

I fixed the rule. 15 TBT now to reserve and Punchy will be anywhere from 100-200 TBT when u pick him up. ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you'd like to reserve him please send the TBT. Thank u! c:

is punchy still available for reservation since I believe bloobloop has already gotten her punchy :3 ?

Actually, I already got him, but thank you for the info! The person above wants him though :3

Last edited:
is punchy still available for reservation since I believe bloobloop has already gotten her punchy :3 ?

He indeed is. Please send over the 15 TBT for the reservation and as I said in my previous post he will be 100-200 TBT when he's in boxes. cx

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually, I already got him, but thank you for the info! The person above wants him though :3

Alright, thanks for letting me know! ^___^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back