• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling 🎀Midnight Cycling🎀 💜CLOSED💜 💗SEE INSIDE FOR DETAILS💗

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't seem to get off the first page of your thread lol Good ol' tbt mobile. Is 100 ok for Zell?

could you please have Pango taken off AV? Thanks!

Also, can I reserver her?

Aqua!

Last edited:
Sure! cx

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ahh, actually Pango is already voided. I'm so sorry, I forgot to take her off of the list. :( I hope u can still find her though. ;-;

ah i see ...thanks for letting me know. She's indeed a rare one to find though ;-; so I got so excited when I saw her name on your list ><

oh well. I will eventually be able to find her somewhere!

Last edited:
ah i see ...thanks for letting me know. She's indeed a rare one to find though ;-; so I got so excited when I saw her name on your list ><

oh well. I will eventually be able to find her somewhere!

Yeah, I'm so sorry about that. >_< Good luck finding her! I really hope u can! ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, Voiding Cookie In 5 Minutes~

Do you still have cookie?
I thought this was the thread I posted in Dx
Could I offer 80tbt provided I can get Ankha a new home? ; v ;

I'd like to reserve Merengue!
Sending the 15tbt now

- - - Post Merge - - -

Did it go through? I'm having some trouble on my end :eek:

Sure, I actually got busy so I didn't void her yet. :) Can u pick her up now? cx

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd like to reserve Merengue!
Sending the 15tbt now

- - - Post Merge - - -

Did it go through? I'm having some trouble on my end :eek:

Ok, she's reserved for u! Yup, it went through. ^_^ I'll let u know when she's in boxes. :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well I am going to sleep now. Hopefully we can trade tomorrow morning. Have a good night! c:

No longer lurking for twiggy!:)

Thanks for letting me know. :) Glad u got her! c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lurking for Lobo and Yuka :)

Alright, I'll add u to the lurker list. x3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lurking for Tom and Diana!
Aqua!

Adding u to the lurker list as well. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, Cookie is still available for a few hours, since the person who wanted to adopt her found her elsewhere. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back