• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Cycling 🎀Midnight Cycling🎀 💜CLOSED💜 💗SEE INSIDE FOR DETAILS💗

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aqua! I want to adopt Chrissy for 150 TBT.

Sounds great. Please send the TBT over and I'll open my gates. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates are open. c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Chrissy has been adopted. <3
Francine has moved in.

Side note: And may I just say, what a seriously crazy coincidence that Chrissy and Francine were right after each other out of all the other villagers. XD They are sisters after all. :p

Last edited:
Please reserve Purrl for me as I will be offline for a while.Thank you.

I'm sorry, but u can only reserve a villager for u if u send the 15 TBT reserve fee as stated in the rules. Otherwise she will go to whoever claims her first. Do u still want to reserve her?? :confused:

Edit: Oops, I'm so sorry! For some reason I didn't get the notification right away when u sent the TBT. I got it now though. Sorry about that confusion. She's all reserved for u. Thank u! :3

Last edited:
Already send 15 TBT before I request for the reservation,please check.

Alright,thank you very much :)

Last edited:
Oh, thanks but I'll be stepping out in about 20 minutes. I'll be gone for around 2 hours. I'll pick up her up as soon as I get back.

Already send 15 TBT before I request for the reservation,please check.

Alright,thank you very much :)

No problem. I'm happy to help! <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, thanks but I'll be stepping out in about 20 minutes. I'll be gone for around 2 hours. I'll pick up her up as soon as I get back.

Alright, if she goes into boxes before u get back she will be waiting exitedly for u. Let me know when your back please. Thank u! <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ooh wow, Francine was so excited to go on a new adventure that she practically went into boxes right away, hehe. <3 I'll add u and please shoot me a VM or a PM when your back. :)

Last edited:
Francine has gone off to a new home :D
Mac is ready to move out too :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mac has been sadly voided :(
Purrl is in boxes (reserved) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back